Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done 4 cycles orals superdrol, epistane and halodrol and a combo. still in perfect health from doctor and bloodwork gain about 15lbs each cycle lost about 5 after. honestly if ur not a bodybuilder looking to compete or getting money from your physic just stay natural. hormones and all the other supplement to take to make sure your in good health is expensive as ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post
      done 4 cycles orals superdrol, epistane and halodrol and a combo. still in perfect health from doctor and bloodwork gain about 15lbs each cycle lost about 5 after. honestly if ur not a bodybuilder looking to compete or getting money from your physic just stay natural. hormones and all the other supplement to take to make sure your in good health is expensive as ****.
      im doin methadrol xtreme since superdrol is banned now. but ive read its the same sht.

i got this list from the shop forum. seems legit.

if any other info you can add it will be greatly appreciated.

1x Metha-Drol Extreme
      2x PCT4
      2x Gear Support
      1x Eradicate

Regular Price = $350.00
      BSL Stack Discount = $315.00
      10% Off Discount Code DNUTZ10 = $284.00

and clomid PCT of course.

Comment

• Even $350 is dirt cheap. I thought the good stuff costs in the $1k's. Or the one's i'm thinking about are injections? They work faster or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Even $350 is dirt cheap. I thought the good stuff costs in the $1k's. Or the one's i'm thinking about are injections? They work faster or something.
          i thought about the injections (decaject) since its easy access but the needles are too damn big so im gonna give this one a go first. dont wanna rapture a fcking vein lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            i thought about the injections (decaject) since its easy access but the needles are too damn big so im gonna give this one a go first. dont wanna rapture a fcking vein lol.
            Your idol Manny Pacquiao used injections from 2008-2011 doe.

Comment

• Use the injections and just tell Dorian to inject them for you. He's an expert in that stuff.

Comment

• If you are serious than for your first cycle don't get fancy and have a ****tail of gear. Start out with Test E and if you continue add on from there. If you are taking multiple things and you have side effects you won't know which one is causing them.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                dorianny, is that you on teh avy?

That is Jeff Seid

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  im doin methadrol xtreme since superdrol is banned now. but ive read its the same sht.

i got this list from the shop forum. seems legit.

if any other info you can add it will be greatly appreciated.

1x Metha-Drol Extreme
                  2x PCT4
                  2x Gear Support
                  1x Eradicate

Regular Price = $350.00
                  BSL Stack Discount = $315.00
                  10% Off Discount Code DNUTZ10 = $284.00

and clomid PCT of course.
                  The combo i was talking about is methadrol extreme that **** was the worse one out of the bunch. it has a crappierr form of the original superdrol and i think dmz and a wet compound. I got crazy sides from only using 4 weeks worth and 1 bottle. Your liver is defently gonna take a beating so do drink. late in week 2 you are gonna have lethargy like a ***** i sometimes would skip class or work because i was so tired all the time. blood pressure went up crazy to so get some heart supplements. and defetly the otc pct aint gonna cut it get some nolva cause i guarentee you you will get estrogen rebound after pct. the original superdrol>>>>>>methadrol. Out of all them methadrol was the one were i can defently say all the 15lbs i put on were not lean muscle.

Comment

• Before steroids:

After steroids:

Later in life:

Comment

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                      Before steroids:

After steroids:

Later in life:

exactly i dont care what you gain you will be losing it and arnolds body is totally shut down like a women he has to take test just to be normal. Sounds fun for such a vain glorious endeavor. Super huge muscles serve no purpose and you most likely won't be super huge. The point of working out is to be healthy and feel good not have biceps the size of grapefruits. It's idiotic to risk your health for something so pointless. Women don't even like jacked up guys anyway especially ones whos dick don't work

Comment

Working...
                      X