Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think Bradley is ready for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right after Floyd got clipped cleanly against Marquez, he laughed. The hell is Marquez gonna do to Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      I keep hearing that Bradley is a legit fight.

Is it his awesome magnetic dome technique or amazing display against Devon Alexander? I still can't stop talking about that fight with all my friends.

Or is cuz' Kendall Holt almost k.o'd him 2x in one fight?

Pac would eat this guy for breakfast. You people don't know shit about boxing.

Marquez >> Bradley.

technique is better, he's fought world class fighters and won, and he's fought Pac for 24 rounds.

Bradley is nothing but a clubfighter with no power. Pac would laugh at his sissy punches.

Don't believe that? Watch his fights.

bradley isn't going to get any better and pac has already pretty much cleaned out WW... there's literallly no one else to fight if wifebeater doesn't come to the table

Comment

I don't think Pac will come in at 160+ vs JMM like Floyd did.

JMM and Pac are actually teh same size. Scrub ass poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          bradley isn't going to get any better and pac has already pretty much cleaned out WW... there's literallly no one else to fight if wifebeater doesn't come to the table
          Yep...all those WW fights at 145...150....144....he sure is cleaning out the welterweight division man! The way he beat guys like Mayweather, Berto, Ortiz....man he schooled those top 5 guys like nothin'

Comment

I don't think Pac will come in at 160+ vs JMM like Floyd did.

JMM and Pac are actually teh same size. Scrub ass poster.

Marquez doesn't have the physical attributes to fuck with any elite fighter from 140 to 147. Stop riding Juan, also, is this Jack?

Comment

Talk to me after Bradley goes 24 rounds with Pac. If he can even last that long.

Scrub.

Comment

Talk to me after Bradley goes 24 rounds with Pac. If he can even last that long.

Scrub.
                If you only knew how irrelevant that is.

Comment

Bradley is not ready for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    Yep...all those WW fights at 145...150....144....he sure is cleaning out the welterweight division man! The way he beat guys like Mayweather, Berto, Ortiz....man he schooled those top 5 guys like nothin'
                    stupid *****s...

WW is anything from 147-140 lbs...

berto was a paper titlist... ortiz took that paper title from him...

Comment

I keep hearing that Bradley is a legit fight.

Is it his awesome magnetic dome technique or amazing display against Devon Alexander? I still can't stop talking about that fight with all my friends.

Or is cuz' Kendall Holt almost k.o'd him 2x in one fight?

Pac would eat this guy for breakfast. You people don't know shit about boxing.

Marquez >> Bradley.

technique is better, he's fought world class fighters and won, and he's fought Pac for 24 rounds.

Bradley is nothing but a clubfighter with no power. Pac would laugh at his sissy punches.

Don't believe that? Watch his fights.

Is Bradley still fighting??

Thought he retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X