Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Still Think Margarito Would Beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang straight...

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    Margarito blocks punches with his face better than Rocky Balboa
    You gotta eat somethin' after making weight

Comment

Mayweather wins easily. I gotta give credit to Marg cause he is tough but at the same time the hell with him because of all his crying about being "robbed"
      and how everyone is ducking him.

Comment

C'mon guys, I like to hate on Mayweather as much as the next guy, but let's pick our spots a little. Margarito doesn't stand a remote chance at winning a ROUND against Mayweather.

Comment

Yeah...

Mayweather was running away from a sure beat down he was going to give Margarito for $8 mil.

Go figure.

Comment

guys, how about williams ??

6'2
            throws 1000+ punches

very difficult fight for floyd ...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post

6'2
              throws 1000+ punches

I think it would be a tough one for Floyd as well, but for some reason I think Floyd would find a way to pull out a win. Somehow.

JMO

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                You got to fight the fights.

Just because Floyd beat Oscar don't mean he beat Margarito.

Margarito may be complete garbage, maybe he would have gotten humiliated, maybe margarito would have landed a lucky punch and knocked floyd out... the point is you, a floyd fan, are still talking about it because it was a fight that should have gotten made.
                We have now witnessed a change in argument. Margarito went from the supposedly most feared man alive, to now being give a LUCKY punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post

6'2
                  throws 1000+ punches

Interesting fight, but I see Floyd circling away and countering a lot of those punches, but Williams could give him all he could handle. Put it like this, neither fighter would be able to take a round off.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    I think it would be a tough one for Floyd as well, but for some reason I think Floyd would find a way to pull out a win. Somehow.

JMO
                    PBF is PBF, I can also see him finding a way but i would really like to see how he will do it... and in my opinion it will be a FOTY type of a fight

but i guess this match up is almost impossible that we will see it!?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcel View Post
                      Interesting fight, but I see Floyd circling away and countering a lot of those punches, but Williams could give him all he could handle. Put it like this, neither fighter would be able to take a round off.
                      that would work ... but if williams use his reach advantage and dont let pbf near him?

sh_t i wish this fight happens!!

Comment

Working...
                      X