Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's brave enough to admit in public they're getting Pac/Algieri PPV**BANNINGSCENE**

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered and watched canelo vs Lara by myself in between smashing my wife in the other room. This is a no brainer. I watch as much boxing as possible, there's always an unknown factor in sports.

Ppv-70
    Beer-20
    Half a gram-40
    Great fight-priceless

Comment

I can't I'm using the money to go see the new Hunger games movie and buy the new pokemon game. and I'm not gonna regret it one bit either.

Comment

I'm ordering it, I expect this fight to be better than alot of people tho

Also great undercard with Loma, Zou and Demarco

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          I can't I'm using the money to go see the new Hunger games movie and buy the new pokemon game. and I'm not gonna regret it one bit either.

Comment

I think it'll be a good fight, not Brian Sutherland-level-of-anarchy-in-the-ring good, but it might surprise people IMO. However, I haven't purchased a PPV in years for the same reason I haven't bought a C.D. since 2007.

Comment

Lmao you people gonna waste 70$ for this piece of ****?

Guess what, It'll be on for free here in the Uk on Boxnation.

But I'm not waking up at 3am in the morning to watch this crap.

Will watch the highlights.

Comment

Im getting it but, there is only family interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  Lmao you people gonna waste 70$ for this piece of ****?
                  I spent 100 bucks tonight in bars, came home sober as ****. Zero value. Atleast this will provide entertainment.

Comment

It's your money so you shouldn't be ashamed in ordering it especially if you are a Manny fan that's what fans do support there guy nothing wrong with it.

Comment

I really can't understand why you guys bitch and complain about these fights being poor yet still pay to see them. If you like the fight and think it's good that's cool, but if you don't why are you still going to pay for it? It's complete idiocy, when there are almost always several decent streams available.

If you ***** about a PPV fight being crappy, just stfu and join #streamteam. You see the fight to get your boxing junkie fix and you don't have to pay for something that doesn't meet your appraised value. It's really that simple...

Pac is losing to Algieri btw. The judges may be bought for him, but he'll get outboxed by Chris.

Comment

Working...
                      X