This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Also Earl in that thread saying 09-10 were glory years in this forum?

My memory might be off but all i can remember from that time is this place being a Mayweather Pacquaio hell hole. If anything this place is just starting to recover from that period...
    That will be the best, when both those guys are retired and nsb finally moves on.

Comment

They're entitled to their opinion and what they say about NSB is true, but it's no better anywhere else. I even joined a Facebook group where boxing was discussed and ended up arguing with Rocky Marciano's nephew because I said the Rock was nowhere near the P4P #1 this guy was rating him.

I would love there to be serious discussion somewhere but the only place I really have any is on visitor messages or PM's where I occasionally discuss fights and actually think about my replies. NSB is a mess and that's why I've just pretended to be a Matthysse/Rigo fanboy for a little fun. Once again, it's nobody's fault, it's just one of them things.

I also agree that the History Section we have here wasn't on the level of the ESB Classic. Mainly due to them having much more people active more than anything, that generates more discussion and more people join in creating a nice positive feedback loop. People just stopped posting in the history section one day despite us having some really knowledgeable people there.

The Lounges on both sites were good but I prefer this one slightly, less insults and trolling which at points seemed constant over at ESB Lounge but that was hilarious in its own right.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That will be the best, when both those guys are retired and nsb finally moves on.
        I'll drink to that Shame though as they are two of my favourite fighters and i would love to talk about them more without being labelled a 'hater' or a 'dickrider' after every post lol

Comment

Oh hell no! They can't talk about my home like that. We should all put aside our differences and start a war against CHB. Boxingscene(Starks) Check hook boxing(Lannisters)

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            Oh hell no! They can't talk about my home like that. We should all put aside our differences and start a war against CHB. Boxingscene(Starks) Check hook boxing(Lannisters)
            You should just go over there and post like you usually do. Tell them about cooking vegetables, feet and Vibram Five Fingers and that site will be on its knees in a week.

Comment

the Starks? i aint getting shanked up for this place

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                the Starks? i aint getting shanked up for this place
                Lol, at least you'll get shanked with honor!

Comment

So you want us to go to a wedding at ESB and get slaughtered?

I've lurked at other big boxing sites, and they are exactly the same. Don't see how anyone can say one sucks but another doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    You should just go over there and post like you usually do. Tell them about cooking vegetables, feet and Vibram Five Fingers and that site will be on its knees in a week.
                    Ok, I'm going to make an account and teach those fools a lesson in life.

Comment

I agree with Trigg let's get something started with those hoes at CHB. They don't want it with us. E-GANG 4 LYFE!!

Comment

Working...
                      X