Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Gets the Word "Baked" Tattoo'd on his Forehead (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    Indeed...

Make it so bad....Pac and Big are the only reference point for this new rap era...which makes them the greatest, but they are not the BEST.

Make it so BAD bad....Wayne and Gucci are two of the better 'rappers' to come out in this new era. Damn shame.
    Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, J Cole, Common, Eminem, ect.

There are still plenty of great rappers today.

Comment

Wayne's Carter II is a classic though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, J Cole, Common, Eminem, ect.

There are still plenty of great rappers today.
        jay rock, ab-soul, xv, big krit, curren$y, talib kweli, fashawn etc..

hate it when ppl who dont know anything about rap act as if all modern hiphop is garbage. keep up or shut up.

even in the 90's there was bad to go along with the good, only thing that changed is today the bad **** gets more attention than the good ****.

doesnt mean the good **** isnt out there, just stopped being mainstream (for the most part).

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          They don't. They plan on living in their hood until they die and putting it down for their neighborhood. It's dumb as hell. This isn't anything new though, I remember when I was getting out of high school in the 90's and getting ready to move out, and go to college, a few of my friends had tattoo's on their faces and s**t. Dumb ass s**t is what it is, they'll be working at a gas station until they die, or McDonalds or some s**t.

I'm glad everyday that I left my old friends behind, best decision I ever made. People that do s**t like this are like mouth breathers, they'll get you into trouble because they're morons.
          and even at Mcdonalds they will not be allowed to work at the register...they have to be in the back

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          sad thing is is see these young cats getting tats on their damn faces like they are entertainers...how in the hell do they plan on getting a job???
          Sadly enough, I see more and more people like this at office jobs (call centers to be more frank). So they don't really have to show their faces to the public. Usually in customer service or entry level type office work. Some of them even move up to supervisory and management positions with poorly made face and neck tattoos as if they just got out of the pen.

Comment

Rap only exists in America?

Oh...

Comment

what a complete moron

Comment

Well, if his career goes **** up he'll be the one of the funniest looking dishwashers in New Orleans....

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  he used to be a pretty decent rapper tho
                  I don't think so.

Comment

What the heck is wrong with Weezy?

Comment

Wayne looks like a older/feminine version of whoopie Goldberg, like her damn daughter.

I don't know how anybody can respect this guy, he's 100% fake, even pretends to be a gangster, sell drugs etc. He's 5'4 130lbs and acts all hard lmao.

He really buys into his own hype too calling himself the goat, and have you guys seen his speeches during his concert? It's pretty pathetic, he acts like he's giving some life changing speech to his fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X