Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows virus targets Iran and causes damage in the physical world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like you make me want to get a Mac less and less everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Good read, it just shows you how far people can exploit windows.
      YOu are a F U C K E N Idiot bro! Your amount of stupidity and biasness is hilarious and is well noted by everyone here. According to you people can hack into windows, Fortune 500 companies, The IRS, The FBI, CIA, world governments, and the Pentagon, but no one can hack into macs it's very well document macs have easily been hacked quite easily. Many developers have proven that already. And they all mention how easy it is, but not worth it because macs are about .01% of the computer market. It's like going to a midget convention and trying to sell everyone there XL T-shirts. Just STFU already typical ignorant apple fanboy.

Originally posted by Black-Panther View Post
      Everyone I know who has a Mac feels the need to tell everyone how great it is.

Trying to justify that price tag.
      YUP and they feel stupid when you have a $400 PC next to them doing more than their mac can. Then it gets even funnier when they have MICROSOFT windows on their MAC

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Don't start all that bollocks, the main vulnerability here was windows, it is less secure by design.

Popularity has nothing to do with security.
      Yes it does, it has EVERYTHING to do with it. Hackers have already proven how easy macs are to compromise. They call it a waste of time.

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      Jesus Christ you're a broken record. Find a new god damn topic.

Nobody gives a single flying fuck about this accept you.

Know something a PC user can do that a mac user can't do? Shut the fuck up about what type of computer they use. Prove me wrong, jackass.

LOLOLOL

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
      People like you make me want to get a Mac less and less everyday.
      EXACTLY!!! Steve jobs would probably strangle Breakbeat if he seen all this

Comment

What yall got on Linux tho????

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
          What yall got on Linux tho????
          Having spare time, unlike the Linux users who spend lifetime getting the thing to work...

PS> My friend uses Ubuntu and its quite nice, but still....

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Having spare time, unlike the Linux users who spend lifetime getting the thing to work...

PS> My friend uses Ubuntu and its quite nice, but still....
            Wth are u talking about?

I have absolutely no problems with ubuntu.

Comment

TS is the same ****ing idiot who spammed the NSB section with his "haye is gonna destroy the robotic wladimir" bullsh**...**** you and your coward hero davig gaye

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                YOu are a F U C K E N Idiot bro! Your amount of stupidity and biasness is hilarious and is well noted by everyone here. According to you people can hack into windows, Fortune 500 companies, The IRS, The FBI, CIA, world governments, and the Pentagon, but no one can hack into macs it's very well document macs have easily been hacked quite easily. Many developers have proven that already. And they all mention how easy it is, but not worth it because macs are about .01% of the computer market. It's like going to a midget convention and trying to sell everyone there XL T-shirts. Just STFU already typical ignorant apple fanboy.

YOu are the F U C K E N Idiot bro!

Why do you always own yourself?

Any company who takes security seriously will integrate Unix based computers (Macs & Linux) into their system. The FBI, CIA and other government agencies have integrated Mac OS X into their systems for security purposes.

Even your beloved Google have dropped windoze since they got hacked by the Chinese and replaced it with Mac OS X and Linux computers.

Do yourself a favour and learn a little about what you're spouting before you post again.

Comment

So yeah...Flashback Virus

Cyber-criminals write malware to make money, and hence must "prioritize based on the economy of their potential to infect the widest number of users," said Jaroch. "Therefore, they've always targeted the widest reaching operating system: Microsoft Windows." With rising popularity for the Mac comes a rising threat level, but Jaroch sees worse ahead. "We anticipate the next big threat for Macs will be a dual-warhead threat, targeting both Windows and OSX at the same time by launching an attack using multiple exploits simultaneously. Combined with a phishing attack, a cross-OS infection would become a 'triple edged sword', targeting mobile clients as well as the two major desktop operating systems, instantly increasing the reach of one piece of malicious code to billions of devices."
                  http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/none/...on-experts-say

Comment

Originally posted by Maidana vs Rios View Post
                    You I was reading all over the web how Mac's have gotten a trojen and over 600,000 macs are infected and all the steps required to clean it out. A lot of the macs infected were in silicon valley for crying out loud i thought oh man this is hilarious is should post this for breakbeat, but then i thought i'd just leave it alone. The poor dude gets bashed a lot as it is on here. Thanks for posting though.

Comment

Working...
                    X