Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more potiental, Jose Benavidez or Frankie Gomez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more potiental, Jose Benavidez or Frankie Gomez?

No I'm not asking who has a better promoter.

Leave Golden Boy and Top Rank out of this.

It all comes down on how they handle the fighters careers....

Comment

Jose.

He has the skills, talent, and training staff around him to be better than Gomez.

Gomez is better than Jose right now, but I expect Jose to keep getting better under Roach. Jose is already sparring even with Khan and he's sparring with Manny.

Comment

Frankie is a pretty basic fighter. His winning fight at the nationals last year was not impressive. I was filming from ringside, until I took a step back and actually looked at the scoreboard I was unsure as to if he had one, actually leaning to the side of him losing.

Hes a cool kid though, wish him the best.

Comment

Benavidez. He has a good support system behind him right now. He's a cool, chill as dude too when I met him in Dallas. 3-0 right now. We'll see what he does.

Comment

Benavides. Has Roach, Top Rank is great at building fighters and also Jose has the better physical tools.

FWIW I feel Pedro Sosa will be better than both. Dude is only 16 and I feel he is on of those guys levels already.

Comment

Jose schooled Shawn Porter in a sparring session on YT.

When I see him fight I can just see that he has what it takes, and is going to be great. Some contenders you see just look ordinary, but with him that's not the case.

Comment

Working...
              X