Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you die if you took lennox's straight right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

average heavyweight hits with the force of a padded wooden mallet traveling at 20-mph. Gloveless would be without the padding so hit would be like being hit in the face with a mallet traveling at 20-mph.

plus LL is an above average HW in respect of power

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
      Would you die if you took lennox lewis' straight right hand no gloves no headgear straight to the face.

I think I probably would
      no, you'd just lose consciousness

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        no, you'd just lose consciousness
        your face would be smashed to pieces as well though. Gloves generally provide enough protection to stop bones in the face and hands being broken. without the glove theres nothing to absorb the impact and something would have to give. LL would probably break a bone in his hand also if his fist were not taped

Comment

of course not

he's a feather fisted *****

Comment

If i didnt riz which i think i would he better run...Cuz im swinging off one of his dreadlocks if he dont..

Nah lol I'd just close my eyes and throw bombs praying to get lucky its worked for others in the past

Comment

what about that upper he stuck on klitchko. Un gloved i think it would put my teeth through my skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
                what about that upper he stuck on klitchko. Un gloved i think it would put my teeth through my skull.
                The Lewis uppercut spelled death to all but the toughest of fighters. It's right up there with the hardest punches of all time. The one he landed on Vitali would probably turn my skull to powder.

Comment

yeah i recon so or id have a broken neck,jaw,cheek,nose,eye sockets,fractured skull and no teeth

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI3D7h5yxOs

Comment

Working...
                    X