• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!

Comment

Fck yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        It's sarcasm you f^cktard. A play on previous "it's happening" announcements.
        I totally believe he announced it. It's also everywhere.
        Yeahhhh.....right.....

How is that a play on that?

Comment

The best part about this is we can stop seeing it's on threads

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            WTF!! FIRST OMG!!

* I AM SELLING THIS POST SPACE FOR YOUR COMPANY* Interested people PM me.

LMAO!!! OMG I am jumping around my room with the bottle of tequila I will chug down tomorrw night.

I am drinking it all right now lmao!!!

WAR PACQUIAO BABY!!! IT IS OVER IT IS OVER FOR THAT CLOWN MOTHER****ING PIECE OF **** COWARD! AHAH WE CAUGHT HIM!!!! HE got pressured into this fight lmao, he made the BIGGEST MISTAKE of his life. WE GOT HIM BABY!!! We got him trapped lmao.

WAR PACQUIAO BABY!!!!! PUT THAT ***** IN A CASKET!!! IT IS OVER!!! LEEETSSS GOOOOOO!!!
            It's going to be satisfying revisiting all of your worthless posts on May 3rd.

Comment

Finally! Now both sides can Shut up once this fight was over and we can move on with boxing

Comment

Boxing history even if it is a little late.

Now we have to deal with the usual ***** v ******* arguments but i just want so i respect both guys for making the fight and their teams.

I've never felt these guys are afraid to fight, just politics, business etc..gets in the way of these things.

Anyway all issues must be resolved so, roll on May 2nd!!!!!!

Comment

But he ducked Cotto doe.

Comment

Floyd was forced. He doesn't really want the fight. All a stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      The best part about this is we can stop seeing it's on threads
                      Oh, don't be so certain......please let this fight conclude in some clear controversy free manner.

Comment

Working...
                      X