Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana To Khan: Whatever You Are On - Please Stop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
    Good video man, it shows irrefutable proof that Khan can take a very good shot.. He took a barrage of power shots from one the biggest hitters in the division like they were nothing. He didn't even hit the canvas. Khan showed that when he's not weight-drained he doesn't only have a good chin, he has an IRON CHIN. The man has a chin of Hopkins, Toney, McCall proportions when he's not weight-drained, it's good to be able to demonstrate that with this video. The truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post

You just proved my point!

Why would he fight someone who he already beat when his stocks are at an all time high?

The only point where Maidana was worth a rematch was after his 1st fight with Floyd and Khan wanted it then. Now he's stocks have diminished and you expect his conqueror to give him a rematch when Khans rating are sky high and is closing in on a Floyd fight?

Khan wanted a rematch when it was worth it, Maidana didn't. End of story.
      i'm not stupid, and i acknowledge that khan is in a very good position, so for him to give marcos a rematch right now makes no sense (like marcos taking the rematch right after the first fight with floyd like i already stated) but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve a rematch after the first fight.

the point here is not that he won or not, he did. is that he tries to make it look like he schooled maidana and didn't struggled at all when he clearly did.

Comment

So True! Him and his fans are clearly on some type of Hallucinogens
        Last edited by sicko; 12-31-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Great job Maidana! screw Khan he's the most annoying boxer on the planet, stay in Afghanistan or Pakistan or wherever you're at

Comment

Tell em, papa chino lol

Comment

Almost knocking someone down doesn't count for anything.
              It's dramatic, It's close but it doesn't mean anything as far as the final tally goes.
              You don't win the fight because you "almost" knocked someone out.
              Only actual knockouts count.
              Only actual knockdowns count.
              It's like trying to take credit for not succeeding at something.
              How silly does it sound when someone says.. "I almost knocked you down"?
              Especially when that person can respond with.. "I did knock you down"
              (See Hatton vs Callazo for another example of the people declaring a winner based on almost knocking someone down ).

Morons I tell you.. This place is overrun by freaking morons.

Comment

Maidana so silent when Thurman is calling him out.

Fight Thurman you coward.

Comment

the truth hurts

khan just whoop your ass .... then he beat the **** out of alexander who also beat the **** out of you. What's wrong with telling the truth ?. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                    Maidana so silent when Thurman is calling him out.

Fight Thurman you coward.

Can't post a link because I have under 15 posts, however there's a interview on you tube between fight hub and Thurman (after the Bundu fight) stating that Marcos was keen for a fight with him.

Comment

is he saying he thinks khan is on ped?

Comment

Working...
                      X