No announcement yet.

The Axe Man destroys Rigo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
    So many excuses for Rigo on this site. Now the Donaire crowd will say that he is only a 118 lb. fighter. To be truly great...one needs to move up and challenge oneself.

Steve USS just beat a man by KO that outweighed him by 73 lbs. This 4 lb B.S. is ridiculous.
    You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      If he catches him maybe... but that's if he catches him
      Catching Rigo cleanly is like trying to catch a flea on a very fluffy dog while wearing boxing gloves.

Doest Rigos size compliment his style? Whats with the hes too small crap?

Comment

Rigo is all big and wants the bad boys, then go for Walters and lets see who gets the nice axe to the head. I am taking Walters. AS much as I like Donaire I loved the way the Axemang got the job done.

Comment

Nobody destroys Rigo at the moment. He is too good at what he does. He might drop a decision but he aint getting destroyed.

Comment

Despite the size and power advantage, I don't think Walters beat Rigo... People don't realize how quick Rigo is, like demon speed quick... counters from straight out of hell...

We all know how disgracefully TR and HBO treated Rigo... so it's not like we're gonna see Rigo on HBO soon...

Honestly, after Walter's great performance against Donaire, I'm wondering if Arum is rethinking putting Walter's in with his future cash cow, Lomachenko.... I'm sure Loma is begging for the fight but you know how this "business" goes

Comment

Right now I am not sure who I would pick. My gut tells me rigo would find a way to counter everything walters brings-but walters uses his size and reach properly and couldjab rigo from a safe distance.

I want to see walters fight Loma next myself.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
                Are you serious about the 4 lb. thing? Great fighters...move up in weight and conquer new divisions at HIGHER weight classes. They don't sit in a made-up division that is not an original 8 weight class and doesn't need to exist. If Rigo is this "great fighter" ...then he moves up to take big fights at FW.

Axe Man KO's Rigo in less than 4 rounds.
                The envy is strong in you son...

Comment

The flavor of the month, Mr. Walters, plp seems to forget that donaire was a prohibited favorite when he fought GR and that he weighted 142 the night of the fight, still the Cuban outclassed him in every aspect of the game and has him running in the last round, after that fight nonito was in big trouble against vic and this is just the last nail in the coffin, bring it on...

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    You're an idiot
                    Seriously,It is dudes like you..fan boys...that ruin the sport.

Mayweather would still be at 135 lbs. and Pacquiao even lower if know-nothings like yourself had their way. Rigo is hiding at 122 lb.s It's not even a division. It is a new age made-up division for guys who don't want to fight in an original 8 weight class to create more worthless belts.

Comment

Rigo would school Walters, and take his soul like he took Donaires. Rigo is in another class, he is the greatest boxer of this generation, if not of all time. Walters wouldn't win one round, and probably wouldn't land more than a dozen punches in total.

Comment

Working...
                      X