Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Darchinyan an acceptable opponent for Donaire at this time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider Darchinyan an acceptable opponent for Donaire at this time?

I think Donaire should fight Rigondeaux or Mares instead. Both want to fight him.

What do you think?
    No, Darchinyan was already stopped by Donaire and he's old and faded now
    92.19%
    Yes, Darchinyan-Donaire II is okay at this time
    6.25%
    I'm not sure
    1.56%

The poll is expired.

It is a laughably bad fight...and the stans will be ready to declare Donaire P4P #1 and FOTD after he wins by spectacular KO too

Comment

Absolutely not.

Vic is a shell of his former self and we already saw Nonito knock him out emphatically years ago.

Comment

I like Vic too much to be objective. He'll make the fight more interesting than Rigo would, thats a definite. Mares is THE fight for Donaire though.

Comment

nah, but i admire the desire and the fight in Vic.

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          I like Vic too much to be objective. He'll make the fight more interesting than Rigo would, thats a definite. Mares is THE fight for Donaire though.
          by "more interesting", you mean 'probably less competitive and much shorter'?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I think Donaire should fight Rigondeaux or Mares instead. Both want to fight him.

What do you think?
            you just get out of you bed? Rigo is punking out... so whose the other choice? Maybe Mares but GBP send a contract that might make Donaire on the bench for 9 months... GBP can always said Mares is injured and the 3M will be just a dust... GBP always makes the injury as an excuse.. Floyd, Garcia and Alexander...

Comment

who else? Darchinyan earned it IMO he just beat a hot prospect he most definitely earned it if it cant be Rigondeaux or Mares, who else right now? it's a good fight for Nonito because Vic will come more cautious to the counter, he has a 1st fight to improve from and come in better from and IMO that is something to see

Comment

No, but I can understand the logic behind it. Rigo hasn't done a thing to earn a million dollar payday against Donaire. I mean who has he beaten?

Comment

No, current Vic is nothing like former Vic, and Donaire already decapitated that version.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    nah, but i admire the desire and the fight in Vic.

by "more interesting", you mean 'probably less competitive and much shorter'?
                    By Rigo being more competitive you mean Rigo is able to keep Donaire from knocking him out by covering up and refusing to engage? Vic would throw more punches in a 4rd KO loss than Rigo would in a 12rd UD loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X