Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield: If The Klitschkos Don't Call on Friday, I Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield: If The Klitschkos Don't Call on Friday, I Quit

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield is set to finally lay down his gloves on his 50th birthday later this week.

Holyfield will bring down the curtain on a career that spanned nearly 30 years and saw him win the heavyweight title a record four times.

The American, who turned pro after winning bronze at the LA Olympics in 1984, will make a formal announcement on Friday at his birthday party after giving up on his unrealistic dream of securing a world title shot with either of the Klitschko brothers. [Click Here To Read More]

Keep Wlad and Vitali away from a phone at all costs!

Comment

If Holyfield really was their idol, they should help him out and give him a payday. He has kids to feed. Holyfield doesn't give a damn about their respect.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-16-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Tell you what call holyfield before that bum david haye holyfield will.be much more competitve.

Comment

Damn, he forgot to leave his number plus a back-up if if it's busy when Wlad calls. What if Wlad and Vitali ring at EXACTLY the same time... Two potential pay-days missed...

Comment

I can imagine Evander sitting in armchair infront of telly phone on side in a little table.

Poor guy, has to destroy his brains to get child support. Should use condoms.

Comment

The Racket Sqaud: A Deal You Will Never Get Again.

Attention all those who call themselves fans of this craft:

Evander Holyfield is one of the 25 greatest prizefighters of all time.
              He would have tried harder than Vlad and Vitali's last 8 opponents combined.
              We will never again see the likes of such a willing, devoted warrior.

In this case, on this occasion, if you do not have anything constructive to recite, please do not speak.

The retirement of Holy reflects upon the genuine finale of one of the finest era's in prizefight history.

Respect must be shown.

Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                If Holyfield really was their idol, they should help him out and give him a payday. He has kids to feed. Holyfield doesn't give a damn about their respect.
                One of the most IGNANT (yes, IGNANT) things I've ever read. Holyfield's kids give a damn about their father being around with the little sense he has left than to be either a vegetable or dead, WTF is wrong with people? SMDH......

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  Attention all those who call themselves fans of this craft:

Evander Holyfield is one of the 25 greatest prizefighters of all time.
                  He would have tried harder than Vlad and Vitali's last 8 opponents combined.
                  We will never again see the likes of such a willing, devoted warrior.

In this case, on this occasion, if you do not have anything constructive to recite, please do not speak.

The retirement of Holy reflects upon the genuine finale of one of the finest era's in prizefight history.

Respect must be shown.

Respect.
                  True, every word, BUT Evander stuck around too long and it's showing. Another beating from the K2 brothers can't do anything for him but make his decline more steeper. My thing is why didn't he fight them in the early 2000's?

Comment

I can tell you this much Evander, They aint calling!!! But come next spring he will be still calling them out.

Comment

Working...
                    X