Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    True that.

I haven't downed much but I might in a second.
    I lied. I might drink Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Payback for no one being in here last weekend when I was going at it.
      They left you hanging, huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Diesel and his trophy white girl having a conversation.

He even has an outfit on that looks like the Ghostbusters outfit.

I hadn't seen this movie in yrs before a couple days ago. I seen Winston on there and just got into it. And you right, Demornay still had it here, a while after Risky Business.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          They left you hanging, huh.
          Yeah, was bone dry up in this b1tch.

Comment

• Yeah, her prime lasted a while. She dressed kinda like a dumbass prep school teacher, but you know it was banging under those threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              I lied. I might drink Sunday.
              I used to be able to tell if you were drinking years back. lol you'd get a little bit more combative and start misspelling words left and right.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Yeah, was bone dry up in this b1tch.
                We'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

Comment

I used to be able to tell if you were drinking years back. lol you'd get a little bit more combative and start misspelling words left and right.
                  I remember this.

Back around mid '06 through early '07, when I would drunk post every other night or so. Before "drunk lang" even existed. It was mostly you, Corey, Addison, and I, from what I recall.

Comment

Only if you knew how long one correct sentence took me to write when drunk back then. I had to do my own pep rally to do it.

Comment

• Ok, so no one but Run is drinkin and he's only sippin slowly?

Am I carryin the drunkenness solo tonite? More power to me. I mifght have to go to yak after this.

and these Demornay posts got me thinkin of old school teachers.

You remember student teachers? In 3rd-5th grade, there was a college bitch, 19-22, lookin to be a teacher that would come to your class and take over for a semester while the regular teacher observed her.

And she'd always be smokin. As an 8 yr old kid, 20 yr old fineass bitches were heaven sent.

You had such a rock hard dick and no idea what you were supposed to do wit it yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X