No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Showed More Fear, I'll Beat Him Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    He is right... 50 posts is considered suspect. You are still in ALT mode as of 50 posts. There is a big chance you are a trying to meet men on this forum. 50 posts or less is suspect.
    buncha guys riding my d1ck, i wonder who's trying to meet guys on here, f^ckin f@ggots.

Comment

Originally posted by 3MTA3 View Post
      buncha guys riding my d1ck, i wonder who's trying to meet guys on here, f^ckin f@ggots.
      Now you're up to 67 which is better but still on suspect-level. I can't really respond too much to you cause at this point, you are still most likely a phaggot trying meet a boxer.

Comment

Cotto is scared of MArgs and is just trying to justify his loss to Margs by saying he cheated.. l lost all respect for Cotto now and cant wait to see him get beat down again..

Comment

Originally posted by rizo24 View Post
          cotto is scared of margs and is just trying to justify his loss to margs by saying he cheated.. L lost all respect for cotto now and cant wait to see him get beat down again..
          i hope cotto gets revenge...i hope he smashes margaritos face in !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Cotto is scared of MArgs and is just trying to justify his loss to Margs by saying he cheated.. l lost all respect for Cotto now and cant wait to see him get beat down again..
            He is scared and that is why he signed to fight him right?

When Margarito climbs into the ring to avenge his loss to Shane, let me know. Until then, your hero is a chump who was so afraid of Cotto that he had to use plaster wraps to fight him.

Dont speak about heart when your hero lacked the heart to fight hand to hand and instead chose plaster.

Don't mistake stupidity e.g. "break my eye bone little asian man!" for heart.

Comment

Working...
            X