VIDEO: ESPN calls Floyd Mayweather a Boxing Diva holding sport hostage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
    How is he a diva
    That's code for: "We can't wait for Floyd's return to the ring so we can jock him."

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      People act like they can't go on with their lives until they know who Floyd is going to fight. Explore other fighters, there is more to boxing than just Floyd. I hate to see what's going to happen when he steps away for good.
      They'll just dick ride Broner. Cycle continues.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        People act like they can't go on with their lives until they know who Floyd is going to fight. Explore other fighters, there is more to boxing than just Floyd. I hate to see what's going to happen when he steps away for good.
        thnkx good point they hate him cause they love him

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          They'll just dick ride Broner. Cycle continues.
          he was referring to ppl like u who who never discuss any boxer besides floyd

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Being called a Diva is that a good thing or bad thing? Diva's usually are whiney brats or effeminate arrogant types like Liberace.
            A genuine diva is beautiful to listen to, but the way it's meant for Mayweather is not complimentary. However, I would call him onlt an makeshift diva. The boxing world doesn't wait breathless for him to fight, and generally, far more often than not, his fights disappoint.

Boxing got along very well before Mayweather and will survive his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
              For people who hate the guy.....you all sure seem to talk and bring him up a lot.
              lmao exactly........

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He is but so is Manny. My problem with them both is that they spread their diva mentality to other fighters as if it were an std. Its no wonder the 140-147-154 divisions have so many unanswered questions running through them. Everyones trying to use that "play it safe" mentality so that they can position themselves in a possible chair of contention for the big two without putting in the real work. Its why not many are happy with the choices floyd has to choose from for a fight because his choices are playing the same games he is. Boxing needs to recover from these two and the way to do it is to get rid of them and let these fighters start fighting who they have to and not who they want to.

Comment

People need to realise that the media has been ****ting on Floyd since he left the very Jewish Arum. Who owns all the media?? does anyone know?? It's the jewish community. Coincidense I think not!!

Comment

Working...
                  X