No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Teddy Atlas : Mayweather Beats Pacquaio easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    Yep sure, I understand Floyd wins all fantasy fights.
    Bottomline is just because Pac has never been dominated doesn't mean it will never happen, especially when he's been outboxed and has lost lopsided rounds in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Bottomline is just because Pac has never been dominated doesn't mean it will never happen, especially when he's been outboxed and has lost lopsided rounds in the past.
      Sure but until i see Pac's will to win taken away, it's an interesting a fight.

Comment

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to realize that Mayweather would outclass Pacquaio. Atlas is still a jackass.

Comment

Teddy has been right all along about Pacquiao. Actually he hasn't, he thought he was going to lose against Hatton, DLH etc. But he's known Pacquiao isn't all that good.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
            Atlas is a raging ***** it sounds like.
            everyone who makes sense and speaks the truth is a raging ****...thanks for admitting to being a moron

Comment

Great news. Every single one of Atlas' predictions on Pacquiao fights have failed so far, what makes you think this one is any different. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                everyone who makes sense and speaks the truth is a raging ****...thanks for admitting to being a moron
                You mean, *****... and please catch the sarcasm next time.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                  Yep sure, I understand Floyd wins all fantasy fights.
                  I know right! Because pacquiao would crush Mayweather, easy, with his right hand.

Comment

no suprise...i guess no boxing expert would give the fight to Pac...not even Larry...

Comment

Atlas is hoping Floyd can beat Pac to save face. He has got it wrong with Pac so many times. He predicted hatton would be too much for Pac, yet even Ray Charles and Stevie wonder could see Hattoon had zero chance.

Making a mockery of Atlas so called expertise. You dont need to be a so called expert to make predictions that Pac would wipe the floor with hatton, yet somehow Atlas got it wrong. He has been humiliated and has never forgiven Pac for that. He thinks Pac is the GOAT.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 01-15-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X