No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lorenzo Protests Decision Loss To Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lorenzo Protests Decision Loss To Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - Middleweight world title challenger Giovanni Lorenzo has filed a protest with the World Boxing Association in regards to the unprofessional conduct taken by WBA Judge Stefano Corozza during Lorenzo’s Interim World Middleweight Championship against Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam held on April 2, 2011 in Le Cannet, France.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lorenzo, you lost buddy. N,jikam made you fight a style that wasnt yours and it showed.

Comment

I scored this fight after Tunney's thread about the issue, I had it 115-112 for N'Jikam.....it was boring, he ran and potshotted most of the fight, but he landed all of the clean punches. Lorenzo got nothing done other than the flash KD in the 5th and we can't just give him rounds because he was walking forward being ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I scored this fight after Tunney's thread about the issue, I had it 115-112 for N'Jikam.....it was boring, he ran and potshotted most of the fight, but he landed all of the clean punches. Lorenzo got nothing done other than the flash KD in the 5th and we can't just give him rounds because he was walking forward being ineffective.
        Same here, not that of an exciting fight but Lorenzo clearly lost.

Comment

Lorenzo should have lost regardless but French officials should not get away with this corruption. They did the same thing to save Mormeck against Bell (II) by shortening the round when Mormeck was hurt.

Comment

Working...
          X