No announcement yet.

On the real - Screw Erislandy Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northstar View Post
    Narrowly defeats Paul Williams? You have zero credibility.

Two, you have no idea what type of politics goes on behind the scenes. He just might have a legitimate gripe.

The funny thing is, you're a grown man whining about another man who you think is whining; very ironic lol.
    He just shat on his promoter who has given him ample opportunities to stand out from the pack - I'm just commenting on this guy's apparent lack foresight, and appreciation for the fights he's been involved in. He had a good showing against Trout and was rewarded with a big fight.

And yeah, I think he narrowly beat P. Willy. I don't think that fight was a whitewash. I think the fight was closer than what NSB thinks. He should have won that fight in a 7-5 manner. It wasn't some 10-2 or 11-1 fight like others have argued.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Its weird people knock his resume - The man has about 20 fights and has already fought Vanes, Williams, Angulo, Trout, Molina and soon to be Canelo
      This is precisely the point TS is making. Lara has been given the opportunity to face the best in his division time and time again on major network tv. Yet he complains he was fed to the wolves, which is it? You want to face the best or not? I mean he has little to no fans zero leverage yet gets good fights even when he underperformed and somehow has a chip on his shoulder with his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        Well - I know you are insecure in your own manhood and all, and that's ok. Doesn't change the fact that - no TV execs want to promote someone ass-ugly on their airwaves. Remind me when some ugly chick who sings is given premium TV coverage.

But hey - if you don't want acknowledge the obvious - that's your business. It just makes you dumb.

Look man - if you're still upset that Nikolay Valuev wasn't given more airtime when he was "dominating" the boxing world - just know - we were all there supporting you from the back end.

But hey - since you literally had nothing of note to dispute with what I wrote - I'll just go ahead and assume you agree.
        I didnt bother to read your **** post. I simply skimmed thru it. And I clearly disputed your claim about the Angulo fight.

Listen, I get it, you're mad that Cuba has better amateurs and more professional champs than Puerto Rico. I get it that you're in a drought and have to go adopt fighters like Garcia who decides to get beat by a tune up at "home". I get all of that, I really do. But your post is complete ****. Just like the boxing program you got going on in Puerto Rico. :-)

Comment

To me, he is just another good boxer who will suffer in the war-path of Canelo. I don't care how much he wines, or plays the victim - all that **** don't help you win fights. Come July 12th, he's gonna have to back sh&t up with his fists. And I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            This is precisely the point TS is making. Lara has been given the opportunity to face the best in his division time and time again on major network tv. Yet he complains he was fed to the wolves, which is it? You want to face the best or not? I mean he has little to no fans zero leverage yet gets good fights even when he underperformed and somehow has a chip on his shoulder with his promoter.
            Are you aware of some of the political **** that goes on behind the scenes with some fighters? Maybe that whole Angulo situation was legit.

Comment

Can't wait till Lara schools this Raggedy Ann looking muthafuka...

June 12th couldn't come any sooner

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I didnt bother to read your **** post. I simply skimmed thru it. And I clearly disputed your claim about the Angulo fight.

Listen, I get it, you're mad that Cuba has better amateurs and more professional champs than Puerto Rico. I get it that you're in a drought and have to go adopt fighters like Garcia who decides to get beat by a tune up at "home". I get all of that, I really do. But your post is complete ****. Just like the boxing program you got going on in Puerto Rico. :-)
                lol another shiet post. you have over 20,000 shiet posts on this website. you STILL couldn't argue with his analysis on the situation so you resort to nationalism. Yet you aren't even cuban are you? wtf are you ? mutt?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Can't wait till Lara schools this Raggedy Ann looking muthafuka...

June 12th couldn't come any sooner
                  lmao raggedy ann hahhahahaahha good one

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    lmao raggedy ann hahhahahaahha good one

Alright so what are we betting again? 2 tril? 10 tril? 100 tril? I forgot.

Comment

The moment you mentioned appearance, and narrowly beating Pwilliams you went from stupid inferiority complex book rant post to full blown f@g post. In case nobody remembers he was supposed to be fed to Pwil they thought Williams was gonna destroy him and Williams was himself and still got his ass beat.

Actually i rarely do this, but you deserve it because the other ones like you usually know better than to rant with such stupidity because they know as much as they hate Lara he is the truth. His Resume speaks for itself, he got his shots the hard way not like certain divas that get their careers handed on a platter. So with that in mind never forget this in your future stupid ass worthless posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X