Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An American guy's just started in my IT department at work...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    Meh, who cares what a bunch of pale, crooked toothed Londoners think anyways? I have been to the land of the Zombies and seen many blimpy boys in London too. Although I admit, America does have some monstrous tubbies.
    Every 'blimpy boy' you saw in London, were US tourists.
    Last edited by Money_May; 04-23-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Hey there Blimpy Boy flying through the sky so fancy free.

Comment

****ing karen carpenter's slimmer brother

Comment

Isn't this the norm?

Comment

I saw him today, chatted for a bit. He didn't accuse me of stockpiling WMDs, so I thought I'd got away lightly.

What I neglected to mention is that he's SHORT. Not Versatyle short, maybe, but I'd say 5'7 at the most, maybe 5'6, 5'5.

So this has the unfortunate effect of making his width measurement a serious rival.

Comment

How is his chair bearing up?

Comment

I think it gets away with it under sheer distribution of weight. His stomach's probably like a cow's, with six compartments, and largely hangs between his legs. As long as you've got an extension built onto the office you can contain him quite nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I think it gets away with it under sheer distribution of weight. His stomach's probably like a cow's, with six compartments, and largely hangs between his legs. As long as you've got an extension built onto the office you can contain him quite nicely.
                  In the words of the fat Yank sports broadcaster Dan Patrick....

You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

Comment

What's so funny is that my boy who went to England for a week told me the English girls were all over him and that they asked him why American men are so muscular and tanned.

Honest to god story, I have also heard that from women in Japan of American men.

Comment

how did I miss this thread!

Epic Anorak.

Comment

Working...
                      X