Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No Change, Pacquiao Punched The **** Out of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: No Change, Pacquiao Punched The **** Out of Me!

Manny Pacquiao’s recent transformation and devotion to his faith is no secret. Whether you watched 24/7: Road to Pacquiao-Bradley or read the countless reports about Pacquiao being against gay marriage due to his religious beliefs, you understand he’s turned a new leaf.

Long gone are the late nights of playing pool and drinking for Manny. In a recent episode of 24/7, you find out he has even begun teaching bible study. Some might be concerned if this will in anyway affect Pacquiao when he steps in the ring. In fact head trainer Freddie Roach actually had those same concerns but assured Manny will be the same Manny on June 9th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

his team talks to much. why would you give bradley an edge by saying he made to order? they shouldn't be so blatant. Bradley is defitnitly going to box more in this fight. i still got pac winning but its going to be very difficult

Comment

that,s not hard freddie! you did have thirteen losses on your record, right? lol.

Comment

I'm book marking this article. Want to hear what they have to say after the fight. I notice that they have the same pattern. First Pac is not focus,then he is doing alright and later he is looking great and beating everyone up. Finally after the fight he had cramps.

Comment

It's not god, it's age. Manny is just too old and has had too many hard fights.

Comment

That goes to show you they only fighting fighters they feel will bring back manny from 2009! They aren't looking for a real boxing match! He already trying to setup an fight with marquez after this fight! Manny needs to call out Floyd hell they say each other name enough make me believe they really lovers

Comment

There will be excuses whether he wins or loses...just like always.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                There will be excuses whether he wins or loses...just like always.
                Yeah, cramps, distractions and internal turmoil will all be cited as reasons for the loss. If it's a close loss on decision, Manny will exercise the rematch clause and fight Bradley again in November. If Manny gets KO's (like I think) Manny will retire.

Comment

Roach might talk some chite now and then, but there is always some truth to what he says........

Comment

So what's new Freddy? Everybody you stepped into the ring with punched the s*** out of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X