Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously , has there been any fighter more annoying than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    funny how you act as tho being a fanatic is any different then being a hater. its all the same really. ones just negative nancy and one is just over positive both seeing only what they want
    Delusional fanatics and obsessive haters aren't any different, I agree. With regard to Floyd, the haters out number the fanatics substantially.

Comment

Prior to yesterday I'd only ever seen Broner in 1 fight (against De Leon) and had never heard him interviewed. I heard he was annoying and so forth from the threads here. Then I saw the Rees fight. After watching the post-fight interview I concluded he was too stupid to hate. It would be like hating a 13-year-old for being a moody prick. You can't expect anything more from a 13-year-old, and you can't expect anything more from a mentally vacant person like Broner. I actually felt embarrassed for him during the interview.

I can understand how people could hate or dislike him for mugging and punching grandmothers, though. Even he should understand you don't do thing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        god damn broner..i mean, floyd is annoying too but even floyd fans get annoyed by this dumb son of a b1tch...that should tell you something..

i mean come on, floyd fans pretty much can stomach floyd eating corn out of 50 cent's **** but many of em depise this dumb purse snatchin twat...
        The only thing more annoying than broner is manny loving posters like you whining and *****ing and constantly posting threads like this ever since december 8th. Its like you have no outlet for your frustration since you had to deal with the emotion of watching manny lay face down ass up at the hands of a 40 year old LW. Take your pettiness out on someone else. Its 2013, get over it already and let Broner live how he wants.

He fights hard, isn't defensive and has tremendous skill and speed. Why don't you appreciate a great young talent. Save the complaining for when he starts banging hookers after he gets married or if he develops a gambling problem.

Comment

Originally posted by puga
          hell , do you see delahoya , sergio martinez etc calling people ugly?....broner is ugly..have you seen an ugly fighter calling people ugly?...he's the first one....
          so what why do you care really?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah he is annoying and so is Mayweather but broner takes the cake. Once he go up in weight to fight at 140. Somebody will humble that annoying out of him Lol.

Comment

i think its hilarious. he is always saying something new.... stupid yes, but at least new.

i like broner's trash talk better than floyd's... floyd's came from an angry butt-hurt place... broner's is just harmless stupidity.

you can tell floyd was a conflicted dude... broner just seems to enjoy the ride, for now at least.

Comment

Camacho was just as annoying as Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  Give me a ****ing break.

Ali is one of the most charismatic athletes of all time.

He was hated by many but that had much to do with race. We live in a different era now.
                  Really? So Ali calling his opponents bums, slow and ugly is charismatic? Ali is a hero because of things he did in the ring. Clay was in the EXACT position Broner is in right now, not fighting many ELITE fighters, but destroying decent competition and talking a big game. That's why he was hated.

If it had to do with race there wouldn't have been as many big Patterson and Liston fans around the time Clay was coming up. You think race isn't an issue in sports? Give me a ****ing break

This is easily the most racist site I'm a part of and it's a boxing site of all things.

Comment

What kind of pussey thread is this?

Has there ever been more pussey boxing fans than there have been in the last 5 or or so years? I don't think so..

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                      Really? So Ali calling his opponents bums, slow and ugly is charismatic? Ali is a hero because of things he did in the ring. Clay was in the EXACT position Broner is in right now, not fighting many ELITE fighters, but destroying decent competition and talking a big game. That's why he was hated.

If it had to do with race there wouldn't have been as many big Patterson and Liston fans around the time Clay was coming up. You think race isn't an issue in sports? Give me a ****ing break

This is easily the most racist site I'm a part of and it's a boxing site of all things.
                      Well that's only because alot of people came into boxing around 2008-2009, With a Agenda, and that's to promote there fellow black fighter Floyd, or there fellow Pinoy, Pacquiao.

When you are judging by color then this type of issue tends to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X