Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video...Do ya'll think May regrets this interview???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. But he should.

I watched that interview again recently and honestly, he comes across as badly as he has ever done. At least on 24/7, he's hamming up the bad boy image. In this, he's actually serious. And he comes across as unbelievably stupid, ignorant, insecure and bitter.

Look at the first 30 seconds. He links Pacquaio being a foreigner making money and taking it back to the Philippines to him asking for extra blood tests. Makes no sense.

Even the whole blood testing/PED ranting his doing - might have a bit more substance if Pac hadn't agreed to whatever his drug test demands are, only for Floyd to thrown another spanner in the works in terms of the split.

All that ranting is just bullsh-t.

Comment

definitely.

i got what he was trying to say, but its going to get misconstrued.

Comment

Nah he just said he doesn't wanna fight somebody that's not clean because his health matters to him. Nothing wrong with that. Pac is willing to take the test but Arum doesn't wanna let the fight happen until he's milked Pac dry.

Comment

It's very obvious floyd is scared of something about pacquiao. Especially in this interview.

Comment

The whole coward thing isn't even the worst thing he says in the interview.

Listen to the first 30 seconds.

It's an absolute farce what he is saying.

Getting butt-hurt cos a non-American is making money.

Gee, if only boxing was an all American sport, Floyd would be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              ha ha great song just right for the thread

Comment

Why would he be?

It just feeds the whole narrative that has built up over his career that has put him in the position he is currently in. People eat this shit up~ it is just words and he would probably say about anything if it gets his name out there more.

What do other people opinion really matter in the grand scheme of things, especially if they are still paying to watch him fight, why would it matter to him if people pay to see him lose or win they are still paying~

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  No. But he should.

I watched that interview again recently and honestly, he comes across as badly as he has ever done. At least on 24/7, he's hamming up the bad boy image. In this, he's actually serious. And he comes across as unbelievably stupid, ignorant, insecure and bitter.

Look at the first 30 seconds. He links Pacquaio being a foreigner making money and taking it back to the Philippines to him asking for extra blood tests. Makes no sense.

Even the whole blood testing/PED ranting his doing - might have a bit more substance if Pac hadn't agreed to whatever his drug test demands are, only for Floyd to thrown another spanner in the works in terms of the split.

All that ranting is just bullsh-t.
                  pretty sketchy there for sure.......

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I think you took it out of context.

Anyway, Castillo Mayweather 1 happened over 10 years ago. I think you should be over it by now, Cheech on steroids.

We're cool, Ric.
                    Are you back on the pipe??? pls get off the crack brotha....that sh2t is bad for you....I think an intervention is in order....do you have any loved ones???

Comment

Taken out of context.

Comment

Working...
                      X