This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Here's a question.....are American fighters like Arreola and prospects like Wilder and Mitchell being shown live in eastern bloc countries? If not, that's messed up! The nationalism and anti-American posts I see from some people on here is ridiculous. Lets not forget that boxing is a business.
    Can anyone answer this? Its a legitimate question considering the allegations being thrown around. How often are American prospects who are not fighting a European fighter shown live in eastern bloc countries? If its not happening than why should HBO be held to a different set of standards? Total hypocrisy in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by JAB5239; 08-27-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Just to clear things up, post #39 was directed to Larry.

Comment

Everyone knows this. Arreola is the worst Top American HW ever, hands down. He is pure s**t.

Comment

That a bit of an exaggeration. I think it would be more appropriate to say he hasn't lived up to the expectations given the hype. He doesn't help his cause any either by getting so fat and struggling to get to a decent fight weight in which he hasn't done in a very long time.

Comment

Maybe it was directed to Larry, but it wasn't about Larry.

Comment

He's not that good. Still can't get himself into world class shape, he's a KO for Wlad right now easy. Haye would beat the bricks off him too.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                He's not that good. Still can't get himself into world class shape, he's a KO for Wlad right now easy. Haye would beat the bricks off him too.
                If he could get his fat ass in shape he's as talented as any other contender out there give or take a few. I doubt we'll ever see him reach his potential like plenty of other lard asses today.

Comment

Here's a question.....are American fighters like Arreola and prospects like Wilder and Mitchell being shown live in eastern bloc countries? If not, that's messed up! The nationalism and anti-American posts I see from some people on here is ridiculous. Lets not forget that boxing is a business.
                  great question

Comment

Dont know man never been out of the U.S

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Why is this guy still talked about as a potential title challenger?
                      Because that's how bad the HW division is right now. I agree, he sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X