Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime James Toney vs Andre Ward @168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill go with Toney but it depends on which Toney shows up. He was a lazy mfer alot of the time. Serious waste of supreme boxing talent.

Comment

Obligatory "Toney never came close to dominating anyone as good as Ward" comment for all the ridiculous "Toney by domination!" comments people make. Seriously, name one fight with someone as good as Ward where Toney even looked good, let alone dominated.

Ward by decision. Way too mobile and versatile for Toney to deal with.

Comment

Only way Toney wins is by KO. Otherwise Ward wins.

Comment

Ward is 6'1
          He would jab toney to death and stay on the outside. Toneys baby arms wouldn't be able to reach Ward to counter. Good luck trying to walk ward down eating jabs to the belly and face

Comment

I favour Ward in a close but clear decision, his movement would be the deciding factor.

Comment

such a good discussion, worth bumping with every Ward victory imo

Comment

Ward. I would favor Ward against every Middleweight in history including Robinson and Jones.

Comment

I would take Toney over Ward all day. Ward wouldn't be able to get away with his dirty tactics and cheap shots with Toney. James would make him pay and out-counter him in a very heated fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X