No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko Not Impressive; Martinez Weight Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    They asked his opinion and he gave it . All of a sudden we got Loma-Heads popping out the woodwork.
    do you think salido is the only fighter in history to be asked for his opinion by a reporter? he could have kept it respectful and move on. no need to throw dirt on anyone's victory by down playing the win. no class at all.

Comment

People seem to have forgotten what happened late in that fight between these two...Salido won the fight indeed but those last four round his code was definitely cracked by lomancheko.

Comment

I think Salido is just trying to hype up the fight by doing a little trash talking.

Comment

Get the trash talking started...i like it. Hype up the fight some more. Forget Vargas...Loma is Salido's only option.

Comment

Loma tried to become champion by fighting one of the most experienced warriors in the game... That loss has been haunting him and I don't think he can beat him... When Loma hits him woth the same punch he hit Roman but Salido just keeps coming ... He won't withstand the punishment Salido gives... He's just not Mexican...

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
              Loma tried to become champion by fighting one of the most experienced warriors in the game... That loss has been haunting him and I don't think he can beat him... When Loma hits him woth the same punch he hit Roman but Salido just keeps coming ... He won't withstand the punishment Salido gives... He's just not Mexican...
              Lmfaoooooo Loma was hurting Salido with ease when he started being aggressive.

With the right ref, Salido won't be saved not even his huge Golem like head won't save him from the beating that Loma wants to unleash on your Mexican hero.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                I think Salido is just trying to hype up the fight by doing a little trash talking.
                He's doing a good job, too. I started cracking up when he walked into Loma's locker room beforehand. And ten it was funny when Loma turned to him in the crowd and AY Salido! they showed the split screen Salido had to stand there and listen. I'm definitely geared up to see what rematch if that's what they decide

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  He's doing a good job, too. I started cracking up when he walked into Loma's locker room beforehand. And ten it was funny when Loma turned to him in the crowd and AY Salido! they showed the split screen Salido had to stand there and listen. I'm definitely geared up to see what rematch if that's what they decide
                  I think Loma and Salido like each other. Loma has never been disrespectful towards Salido despite all the BS he was allowed to get away with in the first fight.
                  I've been complaining a lot about how that fight was handled though. It's my job as a Loma fan to let it be known to the world!
                  People can hate me for it, but it is what it is.
                  Loma was screwed big time!!!! LOL

Hopefully we see a rematch. It's funny. Before this Martinez fight almost nobody wanted to see the rematch and now almost everybody wants to see it. That Martinez fight changed a lot of people's perspective.
                  I like that Loma is getting more fans, but a lot of them are also making him look bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X