No announcement yet.

The reason why Andre Ward waited until 6 weeks out to annonuce the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason why Andre Ward waited until 6 weeks out to annonuce the fight

Victor Conte just tweeted they was doing VADA testing, now in his own interview here, he mentions that is useless:

Listen to the first 2 mins of this video.

It seems Ward wants to cycle off that s**t.

He didn't want additional testing v Rodriguez.

He lied about testing for the Froch fight.

Dawson's camp wanted additional testing and Ward declined.

He is very reluctant to travel outside the CSAC's shady borders where he knows what he can get away with PED-wise

Checked jrosales13 twitter account for more.

THE MAN IS A DISGRACE TO THE SPORT OF BOXING.

ward being dishonest and cheating? i think you got the wrong guy! he loves god therefore he can't possibly do any of those things.

Comment

After ducking GGG & moving up to avoid him, Ward knows he isn't big or strong enough to hang around with the big boys at LHW, so he's resorted to roiding to try and save America's reputation.

Still, a roided up Ward still gets battered by the Krusher & Tony Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        ward being dishonest and cheating? i think you got the wrong guy! he loves god therefore he can't possibly do any of those things.
        he's from Oakland doe. Not an honest soul in that dump

Comment

Has much as I talk about GGG and Kovalev and other guys doping I gotta say Ward is suspicious when it comes to testing

Comment

Dey be blessed with athletic ability doe

Cheating ****s

Comment

I've been extremely suspicious of Ward for a while.

When a guy goes on record asking for stricter testing and then refuses that testing when it's offered to him free of charge, you have to question him. He's also worked with Conte and taken a lot of time between fights...the delay of the Froch fight was also a little dubious.

Comment

This forum is teeming with so many idiots lately that it's becoming embarrassing to participate in.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  This forum is teeming with so many idiots lately that it's becoming embarrassing to participate in.
                  Could you elaborate on that?

Comment

For anyone in this thread choosing to err on the side of innocence I'd like to hear some good reasons for why Ward wouldn't take performance enhancing drugs? He has the money and the means to do so, the incentive to do so, and the type of personality profile that would have no moral qualms about doing so. So why wouldn't he?

I'm not accusing him of anything, but it seems that if I was in his position I'd have to be scratching my head right about now.

Comment

Working...
                    X