Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently Haye-Chisora is a 10 round fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora got the small ring size, and I think Frank Warren will try and do a job on Haye. 10 rounders may suit Chisora more than Haye, but then Haye has **** stamina too LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      This really pisses me off, can't believe Haye doesn't have the balls to fight 12 rounds. Anybody who says he doesn't have stamina issues now is full of it. How can they get away with this so late? It's appalling, utterly amatuerish, and will screw a lot of people over who have bet on the fight. And I mean for cash, not on here. Haye's odds just got shorter, much shorter.
      You do realise that it is all Frank Warren who has the power in this one.

Comment

Jadon there's no way a 10 rounder suits Chisora more than Haye. Chisora may not fight at a million miles an hour but he has excellent stamina. Haye on the other hand is fked after 5 rounds, every time. This is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
          Jadon there's no way a 10 rounder suits Chisora more than Haye. Chisora may not fight at a million miles an hour but he has excellent stamina. Haye on the other hand is fked after 5 rounds, every time. This is a joke.
          Yeah that is true, but I am certain Frank Warren had the power. Unless they traded a small ring for a 10 rounder. I know Chisora mentioned it was a small ring.

Comment

There's something seriously wrong with Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
              I thought it was for some mickey mouse wbo bauble

It has to be 12.rounds
              Nah dude.

It the awesome and meaningful WBO International title at stake!

For shame...

Comment

Working...
              X