Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Pac is a Top 5 ATG....Who is number 6??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steward said it, blame him

Comment

Hagler, Sugar Ray Robinson, Pernell Whitaker, Sugar Ray Leonard, Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Calos Monzon, Roberto Duran, Julio Cesar Chavez, Roy Jones jr, Harry Greb, Rocky Marciano......So Pacquiao is greater than these names????????

Comment

Originally posted by TheStoneRoses View Post
        Hagler, Sugar Ray Robinson, Pernell Whitaker, Sugar Ray Leonard, Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Calos Monzon, Roberto Duran, Julio Cesar Chavez, Roy Jones jr, Harry Greb, Rocky Marciano......So Pacquiao is greater than these names????????
        yup. DUH!

While the disease infested whore aka Floyd Mayweather Jr isn't in the top 40.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Wow.... The only ones I put ahead of Pac from 1080-present in this order are

1. Duran
          2. Leonard
          3. Whitaker
          4. Chavez
          5. Pac

I would love to see your top 5 from 1980-present and really Ali does not count since he did not win a fight...
          Duran, Leonard, Whitaker, Chavez, Hagler and Hearns your top four were my top four - But not in that order... Then i'd add a few of the following HOFer's...Now let me be clear Manny is a great boxer just not top 5 and this is only from 80 up...

Ricardo Lopez, Thomas Hearns, Aaron Pryor, Salvador Sanchez, Azumah Nelson, Alexis Arguello...I could put more but it would be overkill and create arguments...Man I loved the 80's no one ran from anyone you wanted to test yourself against the ver best and sometimes did it multiple times...

Comment

Manny is a good fighter but I think Steward meant to say of this decade atleast i'm hoping he did. Seriously before beating Diaz, De la Hoya, Hatton and Cotto Manny wasn't he even mentioned as top 20. Are you telling me that beating theses opponents makes him top 5 of all time??? OF ALL TIME??? Seriously people.

Comment

Originally posted by Championart View Post
              Manny is a good fighter but I think Steward meant to say of this decade atleast i'm hoping he did. Seriously before beating Diaz, De la Hoya, Hatton and Cotto Manny wasn't he even mentioned as top 20. Are you telling me that beating theses opponents makes him top 5 of all time??? OF ALL TIME??? Seriously people.
              Yep, he said he puts Pac up there with the Robinsons and Alis.

@ the poster who said that Hagler would place higher if he was Pinoy, I think we should ask the opposite:

Would you place Pac higher if he was black?

Comment

Working...
              X