No announcement yet.

Khans best asset (SPEED) will be gone at 155

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    but khan can land some vicious body shots on Canelo aswell.
    He doesn't seem to understand the definition of crippling either.
    did lara get crippled? or did he lose a close decision on the cards...
    it's understandable as he is a well known tard

Comment

i seriously don't understand khan's fans, they are happy with this fight. unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
        Khan should come in at 150 so he can keep his speed... if he bulks up to 155 on weigh in, he's getting KO'd.
        Canelo comes in weighing what? like 170? Canelo will have like 20LBS on amir. Khans in a lose lose situation...Come in small and retain his speed or Add some mass and lose his best attribute.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          He doesn't seem to understand the definition of crippling either.
          did lara get crippled? or did he lose a close decision on the cards...
          it's understandable as he is a well known tard
          I know far more about boxing than you. Shall i dig up some of your predictions re Fury-Klitschko? Be warned, they're very embarrassing.

Like i say, if Canelo can land on Lara, he will land on Khan.

Comment

right so why was he so fast against devon? when he came in at 160
            I believe his speed will be there but this scenario is different. Khan has to be able to land singular shots and pull out safely without getting countered in return, that's an entirely different kind of speed than ripping an opponent to shreds because he, Devon Alexander, has no jab or defense. Khan has never shown me that he can react that fast, too many fights where he gets hit on the way out.

Comment

I should've known that a complete and utter ****** like mlac would pick Khan to beat Canelo

YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                I should've known that a complete and utter ****** like mlac would pick Khan to beat Canelo

YDKSAB
                I will seriously be surprised SHOCKED even, if this fight goes more than 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

YDKSAB
                  where did i say khan would win? you just couldn't think of a comeback like usual and just making things up. pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Khan has no choice but to add some mass/muscle
                    Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    but khan can land some vicious body shots on Canelo aswell.
                    Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Canelo comes in weighing what? like 170? Canelo will have like 20LBS on amir. Khans in a lose lose situation...Come in small and retain his speed or Add some mass and lose his best attribute.
                    Are you people serious?

At best, Khan will add 1-2 lbs of muscle mass, he's not a bodybuilder, he'll be doing tons of cardio during the camp. But let's say he somehow magically added 5-6 lbs of muscle to his frame...His stamina would decrease, and to even survive couple of rounds, Khan will have to move around the ring like Usain Bolt. So it's a lose-lose situation.

As for body punching, Cotto, who's a vicious body puncher, couldn't hurt Canelo, you think Khan will? lol

Khan's speed won't be a factor in this fight, Canelo's size will.

Comment

where did i say khan would win? you just couldn't think of a comeback like usual and just making things up. pathetic
                      Stick to football mongoloid. Leave boxing to the people who actually understand the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X