Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: A lot of People, A lot of Fans Think I Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now we're discussing fights where the two boxers got over on us? Now, that's cool? We should be talking about how were gonna get our money back. There was 4-7 punches being landed per round. Someone is going to hell for that. That's that story.

Comment

• I dont really get why this keeps going on. Those that think manny won are going to no matter what and everyone else wont. Its just arguing in circles. The decision was made, its set, and not even close to being turned over. People just argue just to argue now. No points being made and no opinions being changed.
      Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 01-22-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Rath $5mil does seem a bit low
        that was on top of what was already agreed upon and it was just between Floyd and Pac.

what arum was answering was the question directed to Pac by a reporter about a 5 million BET between Pac and Floyd for a positive drug result.

floyd was the one who is cleaning up the sport but it was Pac who is asking him for that 5 million penalty. i repeat on top of the existing contract already signed.

Floyd was adamant about the non-disclosure on the contract that whoever is found to be positive they are not obliged to inform the other party of that positive result.

You know why USADA never bother to inform NSAC that floyd administered IV infusion without informing NSAc, to which NSAC said it was unacceptable?

another question was, why's USADA there at Floyd mansion on that fateful moment of IV infusion?

did they caught Floyd doing the IV?

genius floyd fan said Floyd called USADA.

i thought it's USADA who's doing the calling and not the other way around, hence the term "random"

for the sake of argument Floyd called USADA, to inform he was suffering from dehydration there are no doctors on USADA specimen collecting team.

and how did floyd know he was dehydrated when USADA claimed they only realized floyd was dehydrated when they can not get enough urine sample from floyd.

remember 24/7 where floyd also can not give urine sample and USADA waited for 6 hours? did they said Floyd was dehydrated also that time or not?

something does not add up.

going back to the topic, that 5 million was extra penalty and it was just between Floyd and Pac. Arum will not get a single penny from that agreement.
        Last edited by Rath; 01-22-2016, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
          Manny only lost to two guys juan and floyd
          Um....he lost to more than just those two.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post

one of these is not like the others

suck it p@ctards

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
              one of these is not like the others

suck it p@ctards

They're not IV dehydrated either :blow:

Comment

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                They're not IV dehydrated either :blow:
                They are worse only you dont understand the difference , a little bit of knowledge is at the root of ignorance .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  They are worse only you dont understand the difference , a little bit of knowledge is at the root of ignorance .
                  waaa waaa butthurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    I base my comments on facts. What's yours? Based on hate lol

Diverting your anger towards me since I kind a hit the mark again aye hehehe!

The Painful truth is that pictures don't lie.. I support my diss with facts, you guys just cry and whine about it with nothing to support your claim lmao

Just shows how much pain I have brought to Floyd fans everywhere. Sorry for spreading the obvious truth that Floyd very much lost that night. I know it's hard to accept, but acceptance will lead to inner peace buddy. Sorry that the truth is out.
                    How did Floyd lose that night when he got a W and Manny got the L? What sense does that make? He won in your heart but that's it.

Comment

• Who cares, Floyd is done, retired....looked like crap against this so called one dimensional fighter who's past his best. Let's just hope he never comes back and you retire with the W.

Comment

Working...
                      X