No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Won’t Go To Russia For Mandatory Versus Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Coming from a fan of the guy that literally uppercutted himself in a fight. Dolt.
    u mean the one and only legit hw champ of the world? that guy? yeah... hahah.

lol do u eally think you are descendant of ancient egyptians?

you and wilder are descendants of slaves from western africa...

maybe some ethiopians and eastern africans, but not west africans.

Comment

well I heard Povetkin is willing invade US

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        As they take xray dick pics of you at the airport & the police are armed like the military & act accordingly these days.
        America seems just fine to me as a decent place to live. Choose where you want to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          lol all povetkin has to do is refuse to negotiate, go to purse bid, which he will definitely win cause his promotoer/manager is a billionaire... then they host the fight where they want.

wilder may not have a choice.
          That's perfectly fine, no one said that wasn't an option although I don't believe he will exercise it because there is more money in the states.

The poster I was replying to somehow got it through their head that Deontay was a coward because he would prefer the fight to be in the states and used Fury going to Russia as an example of why Deontay should.

Comment

translation deontay will stall the **** out of this while povetkin pushes 40

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
              lol all povetkin has to do is refuse to negotiate, go to purse bid, which he will definitely win cause his promotoer/manager is a billionaire... then they host the fight where they want.

wilder may not have a choice.
              Why should he? He never fought outside of Russia/Germany.

IDK why some of ya are acting like it's a problem that Povetkin comes to the US..... aren't ya saying he's gonna win anyway?

Comment

Wilder's the champ. Povetkin should come to him..

Comment

Wilder's already gone on record as saying he wants to be the type of world champion who's always willing to travel, so this is a bad look for him. What's his problem with fighting in Russia anyhow? Judging generally tends to be quite fair, and production values are often top notch. Is he worried about the drug testing? So far as I'm aware there was no random testing in the Szpilka fight so I'm not sure what the issue would be there, unless he actually has something to hide.

Bottom line is if Povetkin's side wins the purse big he has no choice other than to go to wherever they want to stage the fight. There's no controversy here whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    Wilder's the champ. Povetkin should come to him..
                    Why should he do that?

Comment

birdlegs aka the alabama jackass better hope al hymie has some deep pockets elsewise he's goin to moscow where it's 30 below

Comment

Working...
                      X