Cotto can't escape his contract, pays GGG his 800k step aside fee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    wtf does that even mean?
    Why the fuk do u care? But its rather straightforward..what's so difficult to comprehend..the child mentioned tasting as a retort to my post so i figured he knows something about tasting...
    Last edited by PR ESQ.; 12-16-2015, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
      Oh u know something about tasting? Cuz any grown arse man aint posting anything about tasting something unless they have some expertise..
      pretty sure every human being with a tongue knows about tasting.....

besides he was talking about your "WE" comment concerning cotto/$50 million.

Comment

Its rather straightforward..what's so difficult to comprehend..the child mentioned tasting as a retort to my post so i figured he knows something about tasting...
        everyone does.

now answer him.

did you get a cut of cotto's $50 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          everyone does.

now answer him.

did you get a cut of cotto's $50 mil?
          Lmao dude.u high or something? Fuk that bigot and if u the same fuk u too...
          Last edited by PR ESQ.; 12-16-2015, 02:04 AM.

Comment

He paid the 800k.... why is there 7 pages?

Comment

Oh u know something about tasting? Cuz any grown arse man aint posting anything about tasting something unless they have some expertise..
              to 99.99% of the population, getting a "taste" refers to being cut in for a piece of the action, such as a split of the proceeds.

The fact that you somehow gleaned some sort of ****sexual reference out of it actually says quite a bit about you, and how your mind operates.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                He paid the 800k.... why is there 7 pages?

Because people can't get enough of Cotto.... and that includes the haters.
                In fact..... especially the haters.
                They're secretly upset that Cotto may not be around anymore, and they secretly miss him.

It's comical, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                  They're secretly upset that Cotto may not be around anymore, and they secretly miss him.

It's comical, really.
                  All insults aside, I think you're actually right. Even those that hope Cotto loses need him around. He's just that important to boxing. He's the guy that fans of other boxers have to be worried about. Everyone needs that competition. Otherwise, it'd be a boring sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post

It's comical, really.
                    I cant speak for everyone, but for me when a fighter (especially one thats ALREADY a multi-millionaire) reaches that "im only interested in cashing-out because somehow boxing owes me something" phase, I wish they would just retire and go away

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      I cant speak for everyone, but for me when a fighter (especially one thats ALREADY a multi-millionaire) reaches that "im only interested in cashing-out because somehow boxing owes me something" phase, I wish they would just retire and go away
                      I understand that, but is it really a bad thing? Most boxers end up penniless, whether or not it's exclusively their fault. I can't deny, as a Cotto fan, hoping that he ends up differently. I mean, there are no more checks after that last bell. I've seen what happens to an old boxer. It's unfair. And, at least in Cotto's case, he's trying to build businesses with his money. I just think that, from his point of view, it's not about merely attaining increased wealth for his family, but also constructing a new passion that will help ease the pain once his boxing days are gone. That's a better road to leave on.

Comment

Working...
                      X