No announcement yet.

Kid Shoots Father at Wedding!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    This is about the 5th video I've seen in the last 12 months where someone accidently shoots their family/friend at a celebration, it's always got that kind of music playing.
    It's a part of their culture, if someone won't get shot at the wedding, the young couple will end up divorced.

They're superstiotious that way.

Comment

Luckily the gun wasn't angled from the left side so chances are it probably missed the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        What sort of absolute morons fire guns in the air at weddings? Or bring guns to weddings?

a Non-Responsible firearms owner...
        it's like what sort of moron gets drunk at a party and drives intoxicated.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          that was hilarious.

Comment

I wouldnt have though a childs fingers have enough strength to pull a trigger, ive never shot an actual gun, but i would assume they would be pretty sturdy.
            Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
            This is about the 5th video I've seen in the last 12 months where someone accidently shoots their family/friend at a celebration, it's always got that kind of music playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Miles_ View Post
              I wouldnt have though a childs fingers have enough strength to pull a trigger, ive never shot an actual gun, but i would assume they would be pretty sturdy.
              the majority of most stock firearms come with a trigger pull of no less than 4 pounds or more than 6 pounds...
              so it's not hard for a child to pull a trigger.

Comment

Working...
              X