Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Will Ask Rigondeaux To Do Random Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if donaire says " olympic testing or no fight" , i'll consder this a blatant duck and he'll lose me as a fan....only cowards do that ****...

Comment

Saying that Donaire asking a guy to test (especially when he's already known for his testing advocacy) is a way of getting out of a fight has to be the most unintelligent, *****-ass attack I've ever heard on this forum. Everyone wants to clean up the sport until their guy has to take a test. Do Rigondeaux fans have no faith in him? I believe he can do it and I think people trying to flip this on Donaire make Rigo look weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Saying that Donaire asking a guy to test (especially when he's already known for his testing advocacy) is a way of getting out of a fight has to be the most unintelligent, *****-ass attack I've ever heard on this forum. Everyone wants to clean up the sport until their guy has to take a test. Do Rigondeaux fans have no faith in him? I believe he can do it and I think people trying to flip this on Donaire make Rigo look weak.
        The best part is he's an olympic athlete he's been tested tons of times... If that's their defense it hasn't bothered him before... why the hell should it now? If someone is used to OST why if they're asked to do it... would it be an issue? That's the real question that should be asked, but fanboys will be fanboys.

Comment

Donaire can ask Rigo for what ever he wants Rigondeaux wants to fight Donaire by any means necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            So would Rigo be the coward if he ducked out of the fight? Or is Donair the coward for demanding these "extra tests"?

It's going to be a great year in boxing.
            He would be a duck since he has been calling Donaire out furiously.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              Anyone not named Rigondeaux...
              Since Memo made that rumour that he will get Conte with Rigo, it is wise to get it tested.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Conte was the first guy talking about how the drugs are 10-20 years ahead of the testers, but now Heredia talking about it 5 years ago makes him guilty. USADA is a puppet organization controlled by Floyd, but VADA run by Conte is an upstanding organization .

There is a reason anyone who has followed these stories since the beginning of all the BALCO and Mitchell Report stuff is laughing at you willfully ignorant fanboys.

The Pactard PED Crusade of 2012...oh that sweet sweet irony.
                Conte doesn't run VADA. USADA caught Morales, yet the fight still went on. bIT **** IF YOU ASK ME.

Comment

He is their chief consultant and helped them establish their testing protocols. He is heavily affiliated with the organization's founding and is still associated with them. It is his organization.
                  It is not his organisation. 24/7 is not Floyd's creation, yet he likes to say it. We all know HBO created it. Floyd is just the main man who boosted it's viewers.

Comment

Obviously you're unaware of what the term consultant means in a professional context.
                    Stop trying to sway what a consultant is. They give advice. So if someone gives advice, they own a company now? **** me I should be a millionaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
                      So We Agree Manny Is Suspicious
                      Get with the program ... Manny had said yes to testing a long time ago .... just haters still bring the subject up ....

Comment

Working...
                      X