No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Prime Ricardo Mayorga at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Prime Ricardo Mayorga at Welterweight

Who wins this match and how? How do you see the build up going to this fight along with the post fight antics?
    Broner Decision
    5.56%
    Broner KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Mayorga Decision
    27.78%
    Mayorga KO/TKO
    66.67%

Mayorga rips Broner head off literally.

build up: Mayorga bullies broner and buck down his whole chicken noodle soup crew.

Fight: Mayorga just comes at him with haymaker after haymaker and takes him out similar to how he took out johnson.,

Comment

Would have paid to see him verbally abuse Broner.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I couldn't imagine the conferences. The translator would've one hell of a time.

Fight time if Mayorga doesn't tire in the later rounds he can knick it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Who wins this match and how? How do you see the build up going to this fight along with the post fight antics?
          these broner threads.

Mayorga by KO while he smokes a cig.

Comment

Mayorga could show up drunk and win a UD.

Comment

broner needs to fight someone that understand english so he can try to get under their skin. maidana didnt know wtf he was saying nd left hooked him through the ring ropes. which became the boxing meme of the year. lol

Comment

Mayorga will place a perfect punch directly on broners heart and stop it. After that he will adopt any kids broner has.

Comment

I think mayors takes his soul. Build up would be crazy. I miss mayorga

Comment

Mayorga would make a punching bag out of Broner, it'd be worse than Broner Maidana

Comment

Working...
                    X