No announcement yet.

Ricans go nuts about the temple shot Santos landed on Margarito II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricans go nuts about the temple shot Santos landed on Margarito II

Crazy how the Ricans just go completely orgasmic when that Santos shot is mentioned. I mean it was basically the only well landed shot a 180lbs Santos was able to land all night. Tony's legs wobbled for a couple of seconds and then he was back on kill mode spanking that butt until Santos big ass forehead bailed him out of the fight for the second time.

I guess the Ricans find satisfaction in the fact that Santos was the only Rican that came close to actually hurting big Tony, I mean Cotto took two knees and got his **** pushed in, so did Cintron plus he cried x2.

It must suck to be that sour and hateful, I pity you Ricans.

TS is American.

Comment

Bump diz mo'****a

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
        Crazy how the Ricans just go completely orgasmic when that Santos shot is mentioned. I mean it was basically the only well landed shot a 180lbs Santos was able to land all night. Tony's legs wobbled for a couple of seconds and then he was back on kill mode spanking that butt until Santos big ass forehead bailed him out of the fight for the second time.

I guess the Ricans find satisfaction in the fact that Santos was the only Rican that came close to actually hurting big Tony, I mean Cotto took two knees and got his **** pushed in, so did Cintron plus he cried x2.

It must suck to be that sour and hateful, I pity you Ricans.
        LOL I think you've had issues with Ricans in the past bro. I'm by no means a Margarito supporter, but truthfully, I can care less about a temple shot Santos (who IMO sucks) landed on Margarito and parading around that. I'm Puerto Rican, but also admire many Mexican fighters. To be a dick, when the Margarito scandal began I could've easily pointed out how Mexicans are cheats and totally singled out an entire Community based on what one guy did. But the truth is, it isn't that serious, unless of course you overly admire a fighter...in this case Margarito.

I think you should be worrying about what's gonna happen November 13th papa.

Comment

"Chingon, Perron, Cabron"

- Tony Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            LOL I think you've had issues with Ricans in the past bro. I'm by no means a Margarito supporter, but truthfully, I can care less about a temple shot Santos (who IMO sucks) landed on Margarito and parading around that. I'm Puerto Rican, but also admire many Mexican fighters. To be a dick, when the Margarito scandal began I could've easily pointed out how Mexicans are cheats and totally singled out an entire Community based on what one guy did. But the truth is, it isn't that serious, unless of course you overly admire a fighter...in this case Margarito.

I think you should be worrying about what's gonna happen November 13th papa.
            No **** **** but I love you dude, you are one of the few coolest Ricans in this site, so you and me are cool, you know diz.

Anyway it's Friday and I want to stirr some ****, you know how we do.

Comment

dude seriously whats ur problem against PR's?

Comment

And the ANOS are in blind denial about the cheater and his plasters.
                What's new?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                  And the ANOS are in blind denial about the cheater and his plasters.
                  What's new?
                  I'm a plaster supporter, **** it.

Comment

let me throw some acid into the ricans eyes

Comment

Working...
                    X