Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Beats Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that so many of you not only give Valero a chance but actually FAVOR him to beat Bradley speaks to how often you actually watch fights and just look up info on boxrec.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
      I want to see it. I want to see the fight...Ricky's returning, why not fight the best in the division? Ricky has only lost to two fighters....anyone who wasn't p4p best got an arse kicking. Imagine if Ricky came back, KO'd Bradley (who has been down before, so he's not indestructable) and turned 140 on its head. I doubt Khan would be much of a favourite against Ricky anymore!
      I just don't see this happening. It'd really shake things up, but man surely Hatton is pretty much done. He will never be back on top, IMO.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

i dont think anyone can beat the kid @ 140 but maidana

Comment

Valero's got the power but not enough skills (despite what we saw in his last fight).

Khan's got the speed, accuracy and a bit a power too.

Alexander's got nothing on Bradley.

Maidana would get a boxing lesson.

Pacquiao and Mayweather would school Bradley, so other than them two, I'd say only Khan has a chance of beating him. Valero has a puncher's chance though.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Experience of what? Losing?

Too much pressure for Zab..

That is great.
            Can't say "most definitely" without thinking of Roy. It's just not possible.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Valero, Maidana & Khan, all beats him...

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                Can't say "most definitely" without thinking of Roy. It's just not possible.
                haha!! Right!

Comment

Bradley beats Bradley, only he can scew up his game at this point. He will outhustle anyone out there and he'll do it on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                    I just don't see this happening. It'd really shake things up, but man surely Hatton is pretty much done. He will never be back on top, IMO.
                    I'm just of the opinion that Ricky isn't shot, until it's conclusively proven. Until I see him get beaten by a fighter who isn't p4p best then I can't know for certain. Just 6 months before the Pacquiao loss he dominated a guy considered to be his biggest rival in the division. I'm willing to give Ricky the benefit of the doubt, that he was fighting an amazing opponent and had problems in camp like he stated he did. I really don't want Ricky to come back for a two bob matchup fighter with no business at a particular weight (I'm looking at you JMM!). If Ricky's coming back it should be to prove a point. If he laces up the gloves and takes on the division's best and loses then he knows, we all know that's that...for sure Ricky is done. If he wins, then he's been vindicated.

But I don't understand why people are just writing him off so profusely....not giving him any chance. Are people trying to say that Hatton v Bradley would not be a good fight? Are people even so sure that he's so shot that they wouldn't even want to see the fight? Even if they think Ricky would lose?

I always say, if it was left up to the fans there would be no boxing matches because fans are too sure of the outcome before the fight, that the boxing match taking place is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      The fact that so many of you not only give Valero a chance but actually FAVOR him to beat Bradley speaks to how often you actually watch fights and just look up info on boxrec.
                      HAHAHA, good point. People think Bradley wins on luck or something, he is a straight beast in there. He completely dominated Peterson who was supposed to be the next big thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X