Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lower weightclasses should be eliminated, bad for the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you people get serious with this Idiot. Do you people have read is threads before this one? He has been making bashig threads on everything, this are just bait theads to piss people off!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
      First of all I refuse to call boxing a "sport" simply because it isnt, its an arena where modern gladiators fight to the finish. A barbaric practice and thats why we are attracted to it.
      Second and to my main point, boxing should eliminate weightclasses below lightweight as it is hindering the sport. Aint nobody wanna see mini men, it would like watching the special Olympics or midget wrestling.

Boxers who weigh under 135lbs are not athletes, they are males stuck in female bodies.
      People like Ricardo Lopez who dominated the lower divisions shouldnt even be in the HOF or be mentioned on a boxing forum, the only exception should be Prince Nasseem because he was exciting.

Discuss
      You account should be eliminated, bad for the forum.

Comment

some of the best pure boxers are below the 135 lbs limit.

Comment

First of all I refuse to call boxing a "sport" simply because it isnt, its an arena where modern gladiators fight to the finish. A barbaric practice and thats why we are attracted to it.
          Second and to my main point, boxing should eliminate weightclasses below lightweight as it is hindering the sport. Aint nobody wanna see mini men, it would like watching the special Olympics or midget wrestling.

Boxers who weigh under 135lbs are not athletes, they are males stuck in female bodies.
          People like Ricardo Lopez who dominated the lower divisions shouldnt even be in the HOF or be mentioned on a boxing forum, the only exception should be Prince Nasseem because he was exciting.

Discuss
          You make some of the worst posts/threads on this site. You don't make all of them but a lot of them. How do you keep in the green? Who are the noobs keeping you in business?

Comment

Discuss
            haha i said something like this before and everyone start flipping the f*** out and acting like i was talking blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              You make some of the worst posts/threads on this site. You don't make all of them but a lot of them. How do you keep in the green? Who are the noobs keeping you in business?
              I've been wondering the same. He makes these threads on purpose to grab attention that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
                haha i said something like this before and everyone start flipping the f*** out and acting like i was talking blasphemy
                Because is a idiotic statement!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's BS. Some of the best are below 135. Although I do believe boxing needs to go back to the original eight weight classes.

Comment

this guy does this to get into ppl skin.

he's just an idiot who looks for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Because is a idiotic statement!!!!!!!!!!
                      i said i personally dont find the lower weight classes exciting for whatever reason and everyone got pissed off giving me bad karma and ****... i didnt say they should be eliminated

Comment

Working...
                      X