No announcement yet.

Have you ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever...

dated a girl who started to get fat? I remember I dated this sexy christian girl, but I sware, 3 months into dating her, it was like she put on 30 pounds. She didn't look so hot after that. I dated her for about 3 months after that cause the sex was still good. Eventually she caught me cheating on her though.

Girls get too comfortable and let themselves go, I would have to start looking for another if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      Girls get too comfortable and let themselves go, I would have to start looking for another if that happened.
      Should criticize her and hope she gets her fat ass on a treadmill, if that doesn't work then do what Break said.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        dated a girl who started to get fat? I remember I dated this sexy christian girl, but I sware, 3 months into dating her, it was like she put on 30 pounds. She didn't look so hot after that. I dated her for about 3 months after that cause the sex was still good. Eventually she caught me cheating on her though.
        Or you could have kept reminding her that Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. Hold up a crucifix every time she went for that extra bite as if she was a vampire.

Comment

No, thank god.

If that were to happen tho, I would definitely tell her to.."be a bit more active" .. no I wouldn't.. knowing me I'd make some B.S. excuse and leave.

Don't blame me, you would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
            I should of added that. It was like she got to comfortable with me. But I need to be attracted to a girl to be seen in public with her. So thats why I kept the relationship on the DL. Probably why I got away with cheating multiple times for almost 2 months straight.

Comment

maybe it was ricky hatton u ****ed.

Comment

My long term girlfriend has started adding some pounds
                I lose the game.

Comment

My GF 3+ years ago= 118lbs, now 154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    My GF 3+ years ago= 118lbs, now 154lbs.

It's time to be cruel to be kind.

Comment