No announcement yet.

eminem schools lil wayne again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
    Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..
    I agree with everything you said except the bolded...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      I like both of them but I like Floyd more and I would greatly enjoy seeing him beat the **** outta manny just to see all his fans cryin on here the next day :laugh:
      manny fans have to ask themselves this....has manny fought a boxer like Floyd? hes fought great fighters and beat them. but like Floyd?

Comment

I agree....Manny is one tough dude. I have alotta respect for him, I think he has worked his ass off and come very far as a boxer. Hes got a great chin, and an amazing amount of power for someone his size. Hes got power in both hands...but i dont think none of that will matter, like u said hes never been in the ring with a fighter like Floyd...slick, quick, skilled, speed, reflexes, philly shell defense...Hes a natural athlete and boxer, where as Manny had to work to get where he is.

Comment

WOW! Great use of the words **** and mother****er.

Comment

the defense floyd has is the key. the philly shell...lol manny aint seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              I agree with everything you said except the bolded...
              Well i think it's pretty dumb to say, every single verse eminem drops will always be better then anything wayne drops... If that was the case then eminem would be the face of hip hop right now but he is not. Wayne is so he must be droppin something hotter then em....

Comment

One thing i like about beasty is says what the **** he wants. beasty keeps it real.

not saying i agree with you on this wayne/eminem thing. i just wanted to compliment you as a poster. lol

Comment

lol i **** wit u , johnny..

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                    Well i think it's pretty dumb to say, every single verse eminem drops will always be better then anything wayne drops... If that was the case then eminem would be the face of hip hop right now but he is not. Wayne is so he must be droppin something hotter then em....
                    Wayne can outshine eminem with his flow but not lyrically...and was there any albums this year that had better 1st week numbers then Relapse? yea, i thought so :dry:

Comment

it would have been interesting to see what would have happened had wayne dropped an album this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X