Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Says No Rematch, Would Rather Face Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that is one hard fight for Bradley. He survived Prov but against GGG. Bradley needs to use his speed and movement in order to win.

Comment

Team GGG on that phone real quick to Bob Arum

Since plan A (Oscar fight) didn't happen, because the old war horse is staying retired, plan B is now in effect

Comment

I'll give GGG NO credit what so ever I the fight happens as a matter of fact I would lose a lot of respect for him.
        I hope Bradley is just talking shi t. Cause this isn't even funny.

Comment

If this fight gets made then shame on golovkin. Imagine of Bradley won though I would be dying of laughter.

Comment

Then

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I'll give GGG NO credit what so ever I the fight happens as a matter of fact I would lose a lot of respect for him.
            I hope Bradley is just talking shi t. Cause this isn't even funny.
            Then who should he fight? GGG said he would fight anyone. But doesn't appear to be many people interested..

Comment

Come on Bradley. You have no business at 154, much less against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBO interim-welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (31-1-1, 12KOs) has no interest in a rematch with Jessie Vargas (26-1, 9KOs).

Bradley won a twelve round unanimous decision over Vargas last night at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

Bradley controlled the action and won a twelve round unanimous decision, but not before he was badly rocked in the final minute of the final round and nearly derailed. With about ten seconds remaining, referee Pat Russell accidently jumped in and stopped the fight early as Vargas was trying to go for the finish.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                No need for a rematch. Bradley will truly fight anyone. I wish more fighters were like him.

Comment

Bad move on every bodies part which means they will be fighting in September.

Comment

Next fight is Sadam Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      GGG would get absolutely zero credit and he would be destroyed in the media for fighting a blown up 147lber
                      Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I don't think GGG will come down to 154 for Bradly. Not a big enough fight.
                      Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Never going to happen.

If it did, Bradley gets brutally knocked out.
                      Looks like everyone's got my view points on this covered. But seriously this is an awful idea and hope Bradley doesn't try to make this fight actually happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few people look to Pac/ODLH to justify this fight, but let's remember that ODLH was less than a 2-1 favorite in that fight. Everyone in this case will expect GGG to murder Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X