No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Rips Conte Over Berto, Conte Issues Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Rips Conte Over Berto, Conte Issues Statement

Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach of Manny Pacquiao and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., blasted nutritionist Victor Conte, who has been working with Andre Berto since autumn of last year. Headlines erupted earlier when BoxingScene.com's Gabriel Montoya reported that Berto had failed a random drug test administered by VADA, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency. Berto, training for a welterweight rematch with Victor Ortiz on June 23rd, agreed to take part in a random drug testing protocol. Berto tested positive for nandrolone, a well known steroid.

[Click Here To Read More]

Funny thing is Conte was throwing indirect jabs at Ariza via twitter just hours before the news broke and then it was his fighter that got caught juicing. HA! the irony

Comment

ariza basically got fired by pac, khan, and now chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
        Funny thing is Conte was throwing indirect jabs at Ariza via twitter just hours before the news broke and then it was his fighter that got caught juicing. HA! the irony
        Then didnt let any facts come in, and just threw Berto under the bus within seconds. Like "I had nothing to do with this"

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
          Did he? Didn't know that, I really hope that this isn't true and the fight still happens I got tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
            Did he? Didn't know that, I really hope that this isn't true and the fight still happens I got tickets!
            fights are still happening, (besides khan) but just without ariza

Comment

Do you have a source to backup that claim? I think he got fired by Khan, but not 100% sure. Still haven't got an answer on here.

Comment

Conte needs to tweak his new Peds, Berto was just a lab rat. Boxers need to be extra weary about Conte, it's his second time around training athletes and he just failed.

Comment

Ariza is still with Pacquiao. All this yapping by Ariza. Ariza should put his money where his mouth is and prove that his fighters aren't juicing. Isn't the Chavez/Lee fight also doing VADA testing? Ariza was fired by Team Chavez and Team Khan fired Ariza.

Comment

Someone was trying to tell me a few weeks ago on here that ****e's word could be trusted because he had nothing to lose. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                    X