No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield deserves a reward

Instead of criticizing Holyfield for his comments on ******ry, people should be preparing a reward for him. At least he has the balls to state what he believes in rather than submit to the modern-day ****sexual propaganda agenda. Holyfield is the man!

we're here, we're queer, we dont want anymore bears!

Comment

I agree. This new wave gay movement is an oppressive one, it is not longer looking for acceptance but rather to impose itself onto society and dominate it. It is not looking good as we go forward, we will live in a world we are not exactly happy with and won't be able to voice our opinions on the subject.

Freedom of speech, as we know it, is slowly disappearing when you think about it.

Comment

Holyfield is the man because he thinks a doctor can fix being gay? Lol dude is dumber than a bag of hammers

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Holyfield is the man because he thinks a doctor can fix being gay? Lol dude is dumber than a bag of hammers
          Holyfield is the man cause he's not afraid to voice his unpopular opinion. He didn't say, "I hate those ******s." He said he disagrees with the lifestyle. Good for him. Why do all these nazi qUeers want to crucify him for that?

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
            Holyfield is the man cause he's not afraid to voice his unpopular opinion. He didn't say, "I hate those ******s." He said he disagrees with the lifestyle. Good for him. Why do all these nazi qUeers want to crucify him for that?
            So he deserve an award for voicing his opinion? Lol with twitter Facebook etc voicing one's opinion has never been so available and widespread. Everyone has an opinion on everything. Nothing special here. Still thinking a doctor can "fix" gay is pretty damn stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I agree. This new wave gay movement is an oppressive one, it is not longer looking for acceptance but rather to impose itself onto society and dominate it. It is not looking good as we go forward, we will live in a world we are not exactly happy with and won't be able to voice our opinions on the subject.

Freedom of speech, as we know it, is slowly disappearing when you think about it.
              Hard to disagree with parts of this post. Those same people who have preached tolerance and freedom of expression don't appear to want to practise it in relation to others.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                Instead of criticizing Holyfield for his comments on ******ry, people should be preparing a reward for him. At least he has the balls to state what he believes in rather than submit to the modern-day ****sexual propaganda agenda. Holyfield is the man!
                Do you have a problem with ****s?

Comment

Agree with OP. Tired of this Hollywood, gay propaganda. Just cause everyone in Hollywood's some queers, we gotta treat gay people like Holocaust victims/slaves?

Fuk outta here.

Comment

Holyfield is a moron just like most people that are overly religious.

Comment

Working...
                    X