No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    70k? You're obviously not doing them yourself. You make a lot more when you set them up yourself. Hell you get 100k bonus for completing each one the first time on top of your take. I'm set to make 600 on the final heist... not sure what you're talking about 70k
    It's hard enough finding 4 people to stay in a heist as it is without setting up my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
      I'm done with heists. All the waiting, people quitting, never finishing etc is not worth the payout.

Takes me 45-60 minutes average to complete a heist with a payout of 70k. You could earn more in that time doing missions or races.

What a total let down heists are. 2 years in the making as well.....
      $70k? Are you sure you're not doing a set up mission?

Each heists consist of 3 to 4 set up missions. These are the missions where you get the stuff you need to pull of the heist. If you're invited to one, you'll get a small payout of $40k to $70k or whatever.

When you're invited to do a heist finale, the payout should be like $250,000 depending on how the heist leader has it split. You should be able to make a lot of cash doing these. When you're the heist leader, you're going to pull in about $500k, more or less depending on how you split it.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 04-09-2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• hate how some people expect an "equal" split of 25/25/25/25% or they walk. they clearly haven't started their own heist. the leader has to pay money upfront (100,000 for Pacific Standard Job) and doesn't get paid for each setup mission, which gives about 10-20k per to a crew member. host should always get the higher cut and that's really not up for debate, you're just ripping yourself off and wasting time if it's set to anything below 40%. there's a good reason why the default cut is 55/15/15/15%.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
          I agree... I usually make it 40/20/20/20 though..
          yup that's the split i go with if it's people i know. otherwise i'll leave it default if it's a straight pick up group.

Comment

• This is great!!.

Comment

• Really annoys me when people leave a heist. It ends the heist and you have to start the painfully long process of finding another 3 people to do it again.

I just feel I spend more time on this game looking at the loading screen than actually playing the game.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
                  Really annoys me when people leave a heist. It ends the heist and you have to start the painfully long process of finding another 3 people to do it again.

I just feel I spend more time on this game looking at the loading screen than actually playing the game.
                  The game is best when played with people you know without a doubt it can be frustrating to play with randoms that will just leave for no reason.

Comment

• Anybody play on the ps4???

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Anybody play on the ps4???
                      Yep. It's been a while though. Give me your PSN, I'll add you.

Comment

Working...
                      X