Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ofcourse not but he is inferior to a lot of em, atleast right now ..hell, i dont even see rigo accomplishing as much or close to what darch and montiel have accomplished..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      ofcourse not but he is inferior to a lot of em, atleast right now ..hell, i dont even see rigo accomplishing as much or close to what darch and montiel have accomplished..
      Did you even read the article?....is talking about his fights @ 122 pounds...and is comparing Rigo to two of them...nothing else..

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        We all know who are the best current top banthams and Donaire hasn´t fought any of them. Can´t get any more hypejob than that.
        He's been in the division for 1 year, and beat 3 Ring top 10 opponents, including #1. Meanwhile Mares is a champ at 122 without having fought a single ranked 122er.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          He's been in the division for 1 year, and beat 3 Ring top 10 opponents, including #1. Meanwhile Mares is a champ at 122 without having fought a single ranked 122er.
          I totally agree with you in the mares thing but i will give him a break cuz he fought the best @ 118 but he should fight a top 10 @ 122 at least once....what do you think of the fight for now.?..Rigo is ranked ring # 1...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Didn't read.....

I think the fight happens this year though....
            I don't see that happening but if it does Donaire takes it

Comment

i picked the 'please read before to vote' option, your post was too long

Comment

Rigo is a great boxer with very good speed and defense, but his chin is questionable. He rarely gets hit, but when he does, his reaction has not been good. Over a 12 round fight with a fighter with great speed and power in Donaire, Rigo will get tagged, and it will be over. Either that or Rigo will run to survive after tasting the power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  I totally agree with you in the mares thing but i will give him a break cuz he fought the best @ 118 but he should fight a top 10 @ 122 at least once....what do you think of the fight for now.?..Rigo is ranked ring # 1...
                  I think Rigo is deserving, as is Mares. Mares is hard to make. I don't think either guy has a mandate at Donaire yet. If Donaire moves up to fight Salido or some other top feather, won't call it a duck, but he is pissing me off with his dismissal of Rigo. I'm not sure Rigo is ready for it yet, but it's probably now or never for him regarding Donaire so lets get it on.

Comment

i love the fight but i dont think rigo can stand up to donaires power ,donaire seems to strong and big for rigo but the fight must happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
                      i picked the 'please read before to vote' option, your post was too long
                      I wanted to put as many information as I could for not to speculate..facts speak for themself..

Comment

Working...
                      X