No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    You're half right. He will fight Guerrero next, but he will never fight Canelo. Canelo would be a supporting act in the Guerrero/May fight. The biggest question is who is Canelo fighting in the undercard?

Guerrero vs Mayweather will sell even less than Ortiz vs Mayweather. The only way they will attract fans is to stack the undercard with Mexican superstars.
    Think of either a welterweight, someone who lost or somebody old as ****.

Comment

• Wow this F@G don't want to fight pacquio at all. He always lines up an opponent by the day of a pac fight. After Pac bent to his demands and called him a coward he still don't want it? He needs to tattoo an H on his chest for ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        Wow this F@G don't want to fight pacquio at all. He always lines up an opponent by the day of a pac fight. After Pac bent to his demands and called him a coward he still don't want it? He needs to tattoo an H on his chest for ****!
        but what do you call pac turning down two offers in 3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

That is just sad. Nice cop out response though. Golden Boy sure does love Floyd, after all he is a Golden Boy fighter.
          LOL what about tjat time he gayly said he only comes to the board to defend floyds name and get him new fans. LMFAO He's having a pathetic stan-off with Larryx to determine the ultimate ball suck in the world.

Comment

• Even Mayweather threads put up way better numbers than Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Screw Manny and Top Skank. Manny can keep fighting JWWs and blown up LWs while his numbers decline. I wouldnt eat on the same plate as Arum if I was Floyd, after everything theyve gone through the last 3 yrs. Id let them starve.
              Yeah screw Arum for making Floyd a star even when HBO black balled him for claiming "slave contract". Saving his life from J prince and wanting him to fight someone with a pulse. How dare he?

Comment

• Guys this is not rocket science. This is simple arithmetic. It's simple fact that Canelo is Floyd's biggest draw outside of Pac. He knows that, everybody knows that. But why do you think he didn't grab Canelo right away and had to wait for the Berto/Guerrero winner? This is the Floyd who calls himself Money. He might as well change it to Donald.

Comment

• I doubt it. This seems like an attempt to make the godawful Guerrero fight more palatable.

Hmm, the idea of a better fight down the line......

Where have I heard that before?

Keep falling for it, suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    mayweather pacquiao in may and mayweather martinez in september but somehow i think iv more chance of winning the lottery, with no lottery ticket.
                    This is what the fans want to see but instead we'll get guerraro vs may on may 4th with canelo vs cotto/trout undercard and then canelo vs may in sept.

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
                      The only idiot here is you, your post are all non-sense, you should go back to your cave now
                      Pac-tard still can't answer the question whats new lol

Comment

Working...
                      X