• Show
Clear All

have you taken any NRA classes ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      have you taken any NRA classes ?
      No, you mean for my concealed permit?

Comment

I'm against guns as well but I will certainly get one, just not in NYC, it's a huge hassle

If someone breaks into my house, they're taking a baseball bat to the side of the head

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          No, you mean for my concealed permit?
          No not that...I suppose if to you carry you're carrying legally...the basic NRA course...your local Armory should offer them...teaches you the fundamentals of a firearm...how to shoot, hold a gun the proper way safety and much more...I do recommended you get certified at the end of the course and God forbid you ever need to use your firearm against someone the certifications will help you...not everyone that owns a firearm knows how to use it properly...

Comment

No not that...I suppose if to you carry you're carrying legally...the basic NRA course...your local Armory should offer them...teaches you the fundamentals of a firearm...how to shoot, hold a gun the proper way safety and much more...I do recommended you get certified at the end of the course and God forbid you ever need to use your firearm against someone the certifications will help you...not everyone that owns a firearm knows how to use it properly...
            This is Florida my man, you don't need any of that. A friend sold me the gun, it's practically brand new. You don't any of that in the state of Florida, he just needed to make sure I wasn't on probation, a felon and I was legal resident or citizen of this country, that's it.

Comment

This is Florida my man, you don't need any of that. A friend sold me the gun, it's practically brand new. You don't any of that in the state of Florida, he just needed to make sure I wasn't on probation, a felon and I was legal resident or citizen of this country, that's it.
              the classes are for your own knowledge on firearms...is like learning how to drive before buying a car...I know how Florida works...I also have a Floria carry permit...

Comment

the classes are for your own knowledge on firearms...is like learning how to drive before buying a car...I know how Florida works...I also have a Floria carry permit...
                I'm not unfamilair with guns, even though a class wouldn't hurt. My boy is really well schooled with guns and we have hit the range quite a few times, so he's taught me about storage, handling, laws etc....

I don't really care for the thing, we shot 50 rounds between the two of us and he was ready to shoot 50 more and I had enough. I just want to be familiar with it, feel comfortable with it so if and when the time comes, I will be good with it.

Comment

I'm not unfamilair with guns, even though a class wouldn't hurt. My boy is really well schooled with guns and we have hit the range quite a few times, so he's taught me about storage, handling, laws etc....

I don't really care for the thing, we shot 50 rounds between the two of us and he was ready to shoot 50 more and I had enough. I just want to be familiar with it, feel comfortable with it so if and when the time comes, I will be good with it.
                  I still recommend the first class its worth it...like I mentioned before I've been around them practically all my life and I took classes and still take more...safety first brother...always remember treat every firearm as if it was loaded...

Comment

I still recommend the first class its worth it...like I mentioned before I've been around them practically all my life and I took classes and still take more...safety first brother...always remember treat every firearm as if it was loaded...
                    Absolutely...

This is the piece I just picked up.

Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 08-27-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Absolutely...

This is the piece I just picked up.

Sweet!
                      you could never go wrong with a Glock...

Comment

Working...
                      X