Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe's Wife: "I wouldn't want to be married to somebody who can't win championships."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    They got married when she was still in high school didn't they? If she was leaving it would've been a long time ago already.
    yup.

they met when she was like 16-17.

from what i hear/read/guess she's a beeyotch.

don't think she's a gold digger though. those types you can tell. like those girls on basketball wives and real housewives of la.

Comment

I still can't believe she's sticking around. Wasn't it reported that she would get $75 million dollars and two mansions after their divorce is finalized?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        I still can't believe she's sticking around. Wasn't it reported that she would get $75 million dollars and two mansions after their divorce is finalized?
        Way more than 75 million.

Comment

Although I don't think she's a gold digger and do agree that she would have left him by now. "They got married in HS" doesn't mean anything. In HS, Kobe played for High School Varsity team in his freshman year, he's the all-time leader in points in his HS, he passed Wilt Chamberlain. He went from HS straight to the NBA.

Translation, any blind chick could have seen where this guy was heading from High School.

But like I said, I don't think she's gold digging. I just think the HS comment is very poor considering who Kobe was in HS.

Now if you tell me they met in grade school and have been dating before HS, that would have been a better argument.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Although I don't think she's a gold digger and do agree that she would have left him by now. "They got married in HS" doesn't mean anything. In HS, Kobe played for High School Varsity team in his freshman year, he's the all-time leader in points in his HS, he passed Wilt Chamberlain. He went from HS straight to the NBA.

Translation, any blind chick could have seen where this guy was heading from High School.

But like I said, I don't think she's gold digging. I just think the HS comment is very poor considering who Kobe was in HS.

Now if you tell me they met in grade school and have been dating before HS, that would have been a better argument.
            Ok...then I guess the fact she hasn't left him after years of sodomizing hotel workers will have to be evidence enough she isn't leaving.

Comment

Kobe Bryant is ***** anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

she was in high school.

kobe was already on the lakers.

he's older.

i think when they got married she was 18 and kobe was 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  he gave her 3 mansions when they were still discussing the terms.

for his kids. he wanted to make sure they had a place.

1 each for the wife and 2 daughters.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be married to him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      she was in high school.

kobe was already on the lakers.

he's older.

i think when they got married she was 18 and kobe was 21.
                      Even worse lol. Kobe was already in the Lakers, damn.

It's just not a good argument at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X